Epilogue

It was two years later that John came home to a darkened home, with no Alexander to greet him. It was worrying, seeing as Alex was almost always typing away upstairs. John heard a crash upstairs, and he raced up the flight of stairs between him and the door to the office. He flung the door open and there lay Alexander clutching a paper in his hand, well, a novel in his hand. He saw the note On the front. A tear slipped down his cheek as he picked up the note.

Dear John Laurens,

Hello Love, its me. I hope you find this, otherwise I'll just haunt your ass. I have a rare disease I never told you about. I never wanted it to affect me, but it did. My heart must have stopped otherwise you wouldn't be reading this. My dearest, John, I wrote you a book, I hope you read it my love.

Your Lover and Best Friend,

Alexander.

He picked up the book with shaking hands. "The Colors of Pride?" He said quietly. Tears slipped from his eyes as he opened to the first page.

I dedicated this book to you, You were my life, You were my best friend. When I leave this world I hope you can move on, I know you are strong.... My John Laurens....

Fin......

Hahahahaha don't kill me...... Please.......

-Emma