Chapter 3

The next hour Alex and I spend getting back at each other, making more of a mess then a bull in a china shop. I swear. To god. Alex. Is. Dead. He tripped me as I tried to sneak up on him and I landed face first into a cream pie. Lucky for me, I like whipped cream. I picked up the pie and smashed it in his face.

"Well if it isn't Alex the clown. How are you?" I laugh. Sure I'm not clever, but at least I got him back. He wipes a finger over my cheek picking up more cream then puts it in his mouth.

"Hmm, I guess revenge is sweet John." He whispers into my ear. Wow. His deep voice is pretty damn alluring. We finally call a truce and I offer to let him shower. He takes my up on that, then I get in after he's done. I come back out to see that he's watching Tom and Jerry. I jump into my couch beside him and he squeaks.

"Dude. Don't. Do. That."

I cackle then pull out my phone. "Laf wants to meet in an hour at Starbucks. Wanna go?" He nods and turns up the volume. I laugh. "Really into Tom and Jerry aren't you?" He nods again.

Baguette: Hello Johnny 😜

I sigh. Whenever Laf uses that emoji, I'm almost always in for it. The last time he used it was to get me to go to the movies with Aaron on a date. We both said hell no. Not that Aaron and I don't get along, we just don't like each other that way.

Hamilbae: Hey Laf! Comment vas-tu ? Et pourquoi vous me donner une liste de nombres aléatoires ?

Hercufleas: A, Laf quit changing my name. B, for those who don't speak fluent French what does that mean?

JohnTheTurtle: Yes, actually.

Hamilbae: How are you? And why did you give me a list of random numbers?

I laugh out loud. So he really did give Hamilton a bunch of random numbers. Wonder what Angelica thinks. Oh my lord I can't wait to find out! Alex just sighs.

"He really did you know!" He mutters quietly.

"I know, he did the same to me. Like seriously, just gave me a list then told me to text him later. I was his dorm mate." Alex starts to laugh, and I join him. It feels nice to have someone just as awkward as me.

Also lets get one this straight. I'm anything but. I'm about as straight as a circle and as gay as a rainbow. As if you couldn't figure that out. Also I'm literally trash so just throw me away. I'm that one kid who screws up and uses text speak in real life conversation. Yeah. That guy. I'm him. The adorable dork who makes up for his awkwardness with bad puns and good stories. Back to the story.

Alex smiled wider. "I feel like prank calling a few people." A devilish grin on my face was all the answer he needed.

"Let's do it!"

Hai! ShylyAngelic here bringing you a third chapter like WTF????

Secondly, check out this absolutely amazing person inscmniac
Her Hamilton fanfic is amazing.

Thirdly if you want to know how I am in real life please check out my friend's book Another Normal Day by TheFifthZilro I'm Angie in the book btw. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

ShylyAngelic