Chapter 5

Hamilton POV:

Hello, my name is Alexander Hamilton. There's a million things I haven't done, but just you wait. One of those million things? John Fucking Laurens. So naturally, I concealed my feelings Elsa style. You know, like a gay Disney prince. He is my other half. My princess. He is my favorite person at the moment. Well, except Lafayette. Why? Because he suggested we play truth or dare, and I got to dare Peggy and Maria to kiss. They wouldn't admit it on their own, but they liked each other. So then of course Peggy decided to get at me and dared John, that, if I got dared as well, we had to do 7 minutes in heaven.

So I spoke too soon. Peggy is my favorite person. Well, as soon as Lafayette had his turn, you can guess what happened.

"Well," Laf said with a gloat. John went red in the face.

"NO!" He yelled. I blushed as red as a tomato.

"Alex, dare or dare?" I really had no choice. Everyone was waiting for my inevitable response.

"Dare, I guess." I said quietly. John was red. Like, tomato red. Everyone grinned, then Angelica opened the closet door. John and I got up and walked inside.

"Don't even think about faking it!" Lafayette shouted. We groaned. We heard them leaving our dorm and we just stared around the closet to avoid looking at each other.

WARNING: IF YOU KNOW ME PERSONALLY OR ARE UNDER 12 YEARS OF AGE AVERT YOUR EYES AND DO NOT READ THIS NEXT PART. I WILL MARK WHERE YOU CAN READ AGAIN! OK? OK! GLAD WE HAD THIS TALK! IF YOU DO READ THIS YOU MAY NOT COMPLAIN OR HOLD THIS AGAINST ME!

I felt his hand at the small of my back and his other at my chin. He lifted my chin up so he could look into my eyes. I stopped breathing a moment as he slowly lowered his lips to mine. I was shocked at first, then I melted into him. I wrapped my arms around his waist, then around his neck, unable to decide where to place my hands. His hand went from my chin to my hair, and he pulled me even closer. I pulled him closer still, hurrying the slow, passionate kiss to a rushed, hungry one. His lips tasted like coffee and mint gum. They were soft and firm, and his tongue licked my lips asking for entrance. I obliged. He pushed me up against the door and I jumped so my legs were wrapped around his waist. His lips left mine and traveled down my neck o my collar bone, slowly sucking at certain places. I moaned in delight when his lips met mine again and I pulled his head to mine, unwilling to let him leave me, hungry for more, still unsatisfied. I dropped my legs and let us fall to the floor, him landing on top of me, straddling me. We were backed up against the wall because the closet was smallish. We were sitting up and Laurens nipped and sucked at my collar bone. I fiddled with his shirt hem and pulled it over his head. He had toned abs and he was tanned. He pulled off my shirt as well, running his hands along my chest, his forehead against mine. We were breathing heavily, sitting there, when Eliza flung open the door.

YOU MAY READ AGAIN!

"THEY'RE STILL IN HERE! HERCULES YOU OWE ME A TWENTY!" Eliza screamed.  I heard Herc groan.

"COULDN'T YOU GUYS HAVE MOVED TO THE BED OR SOMETHING?" Laf yelled. "WE WERE BETTING ON YOU GUYS LEAVING THE CLOSET! I MEAN IT HAS BEEN LIKE TWENTY MNUTES!"

Twenty minutes. Thirteen minutes longer then what we were told to do. John pulled his shirt back on and I did the same. We pushed everyone out and sat on the couch next to each other in silence. I put my head on his shoulder and sighed. I contemplated whether or not to kiss him again, but I didn't get the chance to make that choice because John pulled me into a sweet, short kiss. He pulled away and looked at me.

"What now?"

YO YO WHAT TIME IS IT? SMUT TIME? (LIKE inscmniac SAID)

SMUT TIME SMUT TIME YO IM TURTLE LAURENS IN THE PLACE TO BE TWO PINTS OF HOT COCOA AND IM WORKING ON THREE! Lol, my friends are gonna kill me and I'm gonna die. LOVE YOU GUYS I PROMISE!

ShylyAngelic OUT

You