Chapter 6 1/2

So there are ten things you need to know...

Number One: When my friends and I get together, I'm surprised an atom bomb isn't triggered.

Number Two: I HAVE A HUGE SECRET GAH AND I CANT TELL U GUYS CUZ PEOPLE I KNOW READ THIS!!!!!

Number Three: I haz a crush on a guy...

Number Four: My friends and I were playing truth or dare and I was dared to kiss that guy on the cheek.

Number Five: WE WERE NEAR THE SAME SPOT MY SOUL DIED IS THAT WHY? I enjoyed it. I was blushing so much.

Number Six: I am a huge fan of dirty jokes.

Number Seven: I'm never going to hear the end of this.

Number Eight: The response to this book makes me so happy.

Number Nine: My old social studies teacher would say these weird phrases including NUMBER NIIIIIINEE

Number Ten: I saw him driving by today as my friends were belting the battle of York Town.

Number Eleven: Because why not. My friends and I are filming us singing Hamilton. AND I GET TO PLAY HAMILTON SQUEEEEEEE!!! If you want clips go follow my Instagram account ShylyAngelic.

💋❤️💋👼🏼💋❤️💋

Laughayeet: So Hercules and I did that dirty joke competition.

Hercufleas: Laf. No. Stop.

Hamiltrash: LEMME KNOW

Laurturtle: Oh god. No.

eLIESa: LEMME SEE

SisterNumberOne: YASSSSS

Andpeggy: I WANNA KNOW!

Laurturtle: No. We don't.

Hercufleas: LAF IM BEGGING YOU!

Laughayeet: So there are these kids playing T or d. The question is what do you want to do when you grow up. The guy is about to answer when his friend says "Grace". Grace is his girlfriend.

Hamiltrash: I LOVE IT

eLIESa: YAS. This is beautiful.

aDOTburrn: Doesn't top- I wanna be in the room where IT happens.

OfficerWashingFriend: Nope. It doesn't top- it bottoms. 😂😂😂😂😂

Laurturtle: NO. STOP. NOW.

Hamiltrash: NO KEEP GOING!

Laughayeet: Well ok so there were these kids talking about who they playing in midsummers nights dream. The girl said she played bottom. Without thinking, the guy says -"I played top".

Hercufleas: That one was good. I won't lie, bottom.

Laughayeet: Aw thanks Top.

eLIESa: Get

Laurturtle: A

Andpeggy: ROOM!

Hamiltrash: Is it bad I fell off the bed laughing at this?

SisterNumberOne: Well I did that too so. Did Laurens land on top?

Hamiltrash: I GIVE UP YOU PEOPLE ARE TOO DIRTY FOR ME!

aDOTburrn: Lol right. Next thing you know we'll have a friend named justice and we'll have to go search for him. Get it? Search for justice?

aDOTburrn: Anyone?

Hamiltrash: I'm sorry. You lost that round.

aDOTburrn: What do you mean?

Hamiltrash: You just got burrned. 😜

aDOTburrn: Shut up Hamiltrash.

💋❤️💋👼🏼💋❤️💋

OKEE BYEEEEE AND REMEMBER ALL OF THOSE THINGS IN THE CHAT HAPPENED TO ME AND MY FRIENDS TODAY!

ShylyAngelic OUT