Chapter Seven

Caution: I'm going to die while writing this... Fair warning. Side note, John doesn't have a roommate. Lafayette WAS but he and Hercules share now.

I looked at Alex. His eyes were closed because of the fear. He opened them slowly and faced me.

"I was one of the only survivors of a hurricane." He said with finality. I knew I wasn't going to get anymore out of him so I just hugged him tighter. We sat like that, him curled up against me, me playing with his hair. I smiled for a moment, thinking. I thought even if we don't work out as a couple, we'll still be friends. And I'll still be able to do this. Sit with him, play with his hair.

I looked back at the clock. 11:34. Shit. I scooped him up and carried him to my bed. I was about to leave when he grabbed my arm.

"Stay?" He whispered. It was too late to expect anyone from the group to be back tonight. And if I left, I'd literally just be on the couch. So I just took off my shirt and pulled on a pair of sweat pants, and lay down next to Alex. He snuggled up to me, so I placed an arm around him. We fell asleep quickly.

💋❤️💋👼🏼💋❤️💋

When I woke up, Alex was still there next to me. I kissed his head, well I meant to, but he looked up at me and I kissed his soft lips instead. He giggled and got out of bed. I glared at him, not mad, and stood up to give him a hug from behind. He jumped a little, but relaxed into it. I spun him around and placed a sweet kiss on his lips. He wrapped his arms around my neck and smiled into it. Taking a chance-

Hold up. One second. Last time I wrote a semi smut, it did not go well for me on the skype call my friends and I were in when they read it, EVEN THOUGH it C L E A R L Y states: "DONT READ IF YOU KNOW ME PERSONALLY!"

So basically, if you know me, WAIT FOR IT! ARE YOU WILLING TO WAIT FOR IT? IF THERES A REASON I HAVE FOREWARNED YOU WHEN EVERYONE AROUND YOU CAN READ CAN YOU SHUT UP AND WAIT FOR IT? Thanks 🙃

Taking a chance, I deepened the kiss and pulled him closer. He was more then willing. Backing us up to the bed we fell down as gracefully as possible, him landing under me. I pinned his hands down then decided against it and gripped his waist, pulling him closer. He had his hands in my hair, his tongue asking for entrance. I obliged, playing with the hem of his shirt. He whipped it off before pulling me back to him. He smelled like salt water and orange blossoms. Don't ask, I don't know. I tugged his ponytail loose, running my fingers through his hair.

K, all done 🙃

Lafayette barged in yelling. "GET UP! ITS TIME FOR BRUNCH!" I threw a pillow in his face. Alex did the same. We both groaned and pushed him out before getting dressed.

💋❤️💋👼🏼💋❤️💋

After brunch, the gang and I walked along the sidewalk, giggling to ourselves.

"Hey Eliza," I said.

She turned and faced me. "Yes?"

I giggled slightly. "I HOPE YOU-" I started singing. It was her favorite song from Miranda the musical.

"BUUUUUUUURN!" She finished. "THE BATTLE OF YORK TOWN!"

"1781! MONSIEUR HAMILTON MONSIEUR LAFAYETTE IN COMAND WHERE YOU BELONG AS YOU SAY NO SWEAT!" We all sang at top volume. I laughed at our stupidity and loudness. Eliza jumped on Angelica's back.

"PIGGY BACK RIDE!" She squealed. "PLEEEEEAASEEEE!" Angelica obliged.

Alex took my hand and we walked side by side. We saw a few people shaking their heads, but I didn't care. I had Alex next to me. And I liked that. But it couldn't last.

I saw a small boy in the middle of the road. A car was coming straight at him. I let go of Alex's hand and darted into the street and pushed the kid out of the way. The car struck me. There was a loud crack. I cried out in pain. It felt like I had been stabbed. Alex ran over crying. He held my hand. I couldn't breathe. I felt blood. There was a lot of blood.

"John. Stay with me. Please. John Laurens. Look at me." Alex sobbed.

"John, stay with me!" Peggy cried. She was on the side Alex wasn't.

I heard screaming. I could move. The world was becoming fuzzy. Horns honked. My chest was on fire. I tried to talk.

"A-lex, I l... Love y-" was all I could get out before my eyes closed and I couldn't feel anything.

Yeah... Sorry...

ShylyAngelic OUT!