Chapter 7 1/2

The whole reason it's called the waiting game shall be revealed NOW!

John looked so still. His hair was still curly. They had washed out all the blood during his first surgery, and I had yet to meet his doctors. The young nurse, Angie, put a hand on my shoulder. She was petite. Her hair was brown with gold and was cut into a pixie cut. Her sparkling blue eyes and light freckles across her face coupled with her doll like lips made her seem extremely young. But she was 26. You learn a lot when you have no one to talk to but the guy who can't speak back and the really friendly nurse.

"I can't promise he'll be ok. He is in a coma after all," Nurse Angie said softly. I sat down in my chair and she sat down as well. "Look Alex, he may wake up, he may not. His brain function is low at the moment, but we hope it improves. Right now, it's a waiting game."

I nodded. Just then, two doctors walked in. I read their name tags. Jefferson and Madison.

"Hello we're your friend's doctors. I'm very sorry about what's happened. If you have any questions I'm sure Angie will answer them. I'm Dr. Jefferson by the way. This is Dr. Madison." With that, they all left, leaving me alone with John. I held his hand and put my forehead on the railing of the bed. I whispered a small prayer for him. Angie was right, this WAS a waiting game.

MUAHAHAHA IM EVIL!!!!

So uh do you guys like these chapters and a half, where I just put little chats and A/Ns and small chapter enhancers? I like them. It's easier for me to put A/Ns in the halfs because you know, who wants them on an actual chapter? Anyway, if you want to have an idea for why I put John in a coma, it's because I have this idea for later, you'll find out soon, and I REALLY wanted to make a lams FF. Sorry for the angst.

ShylyAngelic.