Chapter Four

Going to Starbucks may have been a bad idea. Alex ended up being ambushed by Lafayette, Hercules, Angelica, Eliza, Peggy, Maria and Aaron. He squeaked and his behind me. Oddly enough, I had originally thought he was extremely out going. Lafayette laughed and dragged him out from behind me.

"Come on Alexander, don't be shy. We both know you aren't!" Lafayette yelled. He was a bit over excited, to say the least. Peggy laughed lightly.

"Oh Laf leave the poor kid alone. Hi I'm Peggy Schuyler. This is my sister Angelica," She pointed to a tall curly haired brunette behind her, "And my other sister Eliza." She pointed to a slightly taller brunette. I saw Alex brighten when he saw her face. I felt weird. I smile and hug my friends.

"Hello squad!" I yell, making everyone in Starbucks who wasn't already staring look our way. Alex squeaked again, this time at a small child who just ran up to hug him.

"Uh, hi?" Alex said softly.

The kid let go. "You smell nice. Bye!" And with that the child ran off, leaving Alex and I confused as hell. I giggled and turned back to the group.

"So, what are we going to do tonight?" I asked Herc, knowing he probably planned the day.

"Uhh well the beach tomorrow but most of us are tired so we're going to go back to the dorms and probably just hang out there. Maybe play a few party games. I dunno." Herc answered. I sipped my coffee and sat down next to Peggy, my absolute best friend. How I met her? I was at a fair when I was stuck for three hours on a Ferris Wheel that broke when I got to the top.  We ended up bonding over our mutual forgetfulness and invisibility to most people. I talked to most. As usual.

"Alex is cute huh?" Peggy whispered with a giggle. I elbow her and stay silent. She laughs then we follow the gang out the door towards the dorms.

I know its short but I wrote this during my break at work and forgot to post. VOTE FOR ME AT THE FICTION AWARDS GUYS!

SHYLYANGELIC