Chapter 13

John's POV:

When I awoke, the stars and moon were above us, reflecting in the water. Alexander's body was pressed into mine as my arms squeezed him a little, drawing him ever closer to me. He was still fast asleep, and I dared not wake him. He looked so peaceful, so calm, as if this afternoon had only been a dream, however it hadn't, because here he was. He smiled in his sleep. God he looked so beautiful, so content. But I had a huge sinking feeling. I had this feeling, a pit in my stomach, a sense of foreboding. Like something was seriously wrong or someone was watching me. Suddenly, a young woman no more than 22 came out if the shadows.

"Hello," She said softly. Her hair was a cocoa brown and her eyes were a soft green. "Im Vienna. Who are you?" She asked me.

"Im John." I say. She nods, her long hair mimicking ocean waves as her head moves. Her laugh is like a church bell. "What?"

"I know. This is my safe haven. Its merely a formality. I control the land mostly. Angie, you've met her, is my half sister."

Sorry thats all for now guys! Im on radio silence for the next few days. I got grounded and i dont have my phone. Im on my cousins phone. Ill see you soon! Promise! Also Eliza, TELL EVERYONE INCLUDING MARIE THAT IM SUPER PISSED AT MY PARENTS AND I WILL HAVE A RANT LATER! ❤️

ShylyAngelic