11 1/2

Hey guys! The pictures below are of me posing in dresses I tried on for fun.

And the picture above is my inspiration for today's chapter and a half

Alexander Hamilton, John Laurens, Lafayette and Hercules Mulligan were minding their own business one day when they heard George Washington yelling at someone. Glancing at each other, the group ran towards George's classroom to spy on their favorite professor, and see who was getting chewed out. They all gasped. They all knew George had a crazy stalker, he had turned up several times before George got a restraining order, but here the stalker was again. Only, he looked a little different... The man was wearing a powdered wig, tights, a huge red cape, and a ruffled shirt and held a staff. He also had on a giant crown.

"Holy shit..." Alex whispered to no one in particular.

"The fuck is that guy doing?" Hercules asked in the same manner.

They quietly opened the door to the theatre to get a better look. There on stage sat George Washington, looking like he was ready to murder the next person to talk to him. On his lap, sat the ridiculously dressed stalker. The stalker was singing some odd song to a very done Washington.

"YOU SAY, THE PRICE OF MY LOVE'S NO A PRICE THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO PAY! YOU CRY IN YOUR TEA WHICH YOU HURL IN THE SEA WHEN YOU SEE ME GO BY, WHY SO SAD? I THOUGHT THAT WE MADE AN ARRANGEMENT WHEN YOU WENT AWAY, NO YOU'RE MAKING ME MAD!" The crazy stalker was singing, off key mind you, still sitting in the bigger man's lap.

"Oh," Laf whispered.

"My..." Alex said.

"GOD," Herc whispered.

John snickered poking Alex in the side. He pulled his friend along and snuck into the lighting booth. Alex dimmed the house lights while John focused a spotlight on the pair on stage. Neither of them could hold back laughter when Lafayette hooked up his phone to the sound booth and started playing a random piano song he had downloaded, that just so happened to perfectly align with the song. Hercules snuck backstage and lowered a giant castle that had been used the week before in a play the school had put on. With each added piece of mockery, George grew more and more pissed, slowly sinking into the chair with a grimace.

"CAUSE WHEN PUSH, COMES TO SHOVE," The weird stalker sang, right as Alex was hooked up to the harness to swing across the stage, "I WILL KILL YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY, TO REMIND YOU OF MY-" He never got to finish his song because a flying Alexander dressed as Tarzan swung across the stage and kicked him, knocking him out.

"I'm going to kill all of you boys!" George screamed into the theatre.

"OCEANS RISE, EMPIRES FALL-" The four friends sang.

"I'M GONNA KILL YA IF YOU DON'T GET LOST!" George sang, watching as the teens scattered. When he was finally alone, he muttered, "Jesus Fucking Christ..."

Lol, IDK, Whatever...

ShylyAngelic, OUT!