Chapter 14

Yo yo yo SO THERES AN URBAN LEGEND CALLED WAKE UP AND IM BASING JOHN'S POV OFF OF THAT!!!!!!

I sat in silence looking at Vienna. She was no more than 5' 4". Vienna looked at the sleeping Alex. "You guys have been asleep for awhile. Nearly 3 months."

I was aghast. "No."

"Yes sir. But I must warn you, you aren't where you belong." She said cryptically. "Your brain has shut down even further than before."

I looked around at where I was. The flowers had certainly grown, she was telling the truth. The flowers looked more ominous then before though, I didn't know what to make of it.

"John, you must return to your own world. Wake up." Vienna whispered. "I know I'm being cryptic but you need to wake up."

"But I am awake." I say confused.

"Lauren's, please, for me wake up." Alexander's voice rang true. I got so scared. What was happening? I must have blacked out.

I woke in my castle room to cannon fire. Where was Vienna? Alexander? "HELLO?"

I run out of the room screaming for help. I can only see Alexander hunched over crying as some one who looked strangely like me screamed at him.

TW Homophobic slurs, bisexual slurs that physically pain me to write, and abuse.

"You fucking homo. You bislut, you're just a fag in disguise." The man screamed at my Alexander. I tried to scream back but I couldn't move, couldn't speak.

"Henry you haven't bee-" Alex screams back.

A fist flashes and hits Alexander's face, back, arms, stomach. "DONT CALL ME BY MY NAME YOU FAG!"

Alexander cowers and lays on the floor sobbing. Henry walks away. "YOU CANT KILL JOHN SIR, PLEASE!"

Henry laughed. "He's my son. I can do whatever I want to my faggot of a son. Good riddance."

My blood boiled. I was finally able to move. I grabbed my sword and tried to kill Henry in one swipe. He hit back and I blocked him. Our swords clashed against each others. He swiped my cheek. It stung. He shone light reflection in my eyes. I was quick. I ducked and swung. I pierced his heart. But I looked down. He had gotten me in the stomach. I dropped and the light faded from around me. "My Alexander..."

Alex ran over. I could feel his hand in mine. "John."

"Alex."

"Alex I'm not ready to die."

"I know I know shh. I know I know."

"Even before we talked I felt this connection."

"I know I know."

"Alex."

"Save your strength and stay alive!"

"Alex I'm so sorry for leaving you like this. We laid out in flowers. It was closest I've ever felt to heaven."

"I know I know. Shh."

"Alex hold me."

"You're not going to die."

"Goodbye Alexander."

------------------

I was sitting on his bed in his dorm for the first time in 3 months. Three months. I was surrounded by cards and letters and flowers for John that wouldn't fit in the hospital room. I couldn't be in that hospital anymore. I hadn't been inside his dorm in two months. Once since John had been here I'd gone home to my dorm and stayed over night. It had been when Hercules physically picked me up and carried him home and sat in front of his bedroom door. I didn't sleep that night. I just sat in bed and cried. I held my pillow close. This time it was voluntary. I had to get out of the hospital that night. John had a week left before they would shut off the life support. His father had decided that. I couldn't breathe. One week and then John was gone. One week and then the bright, seductive, freckled, childish, adorable John Laurens would be gone before I had the chance to love him. I heard a knock at my door. I couldn't at this moment. I couldn't physically force myself up. Thankfully the person on the other end had a key. It was Vienna, Angie and Eliza. Vienna was a blue haired girl that had turned up at the hospital that Angie decided to take in. Vienna's 15. Eliza took one look at me and knelt down to hug me.

"Alexander." Vienna whispered into my ear. "Alex?"

A smaller hand was at my back.

"Alex?" Eliza whispered.

"What." I said shakily.

"It's John sweetie."

Muahahahaha BUH BYE!