I could feel myself begin to sweat and my knees buckled. The Alpha leaned down, as if to lift me up, but I pushed myself away from him and leaned against a wall.

"Get...away...from...me." I managed slowly. My throat was hurting badly and I was finding it difficult to speak. The lady joined us in the hallway. She held a cloth in her hand and gestured to my chin.

I ignored the cloth and slowly began to make my way to the bathroom, The Alpha close behind him.

I slammed the door in his face when I reached the bathroom and rinsed away the bitter taste from my mouth with the water. I also splashed water on my face, feeling hot.

The Alpha opened the door despite my protests and handed me a shirt....one of his shirts. I looked at the large shirt and then back at him, my lips pressed together in disgust.

"I don't want anything belonging to you." I spat at him, ignoring the harsh glare he gave me. I moved to step away from him, but he gripped my upper arm, stopping me.

Grabbing my shirt, he ripped it open and I gasped, stumbling away from him. The shirt was completely tattered and I was thankful I was wearing a bra under the shirt.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" I screeched. The Alpha simply tossed me his shirt, his eyes lingering on my exposed bra. I cursed him and he growled.

I went back into the bathroom, this time locking the door. I took off what was left of my shirt and put on his. The shirt reached my knees and covered the shorts I was wearing.

The Alpha was waiting for me outside and a flicker of emotion went through his eyes when he saw me. He followed me back into the dinning room.

My vomit which had once covered the table was gone and so was the plates with food.

The lady was now in the kitchen, watching me.

"What did you use to eat...back at your home?" The lady asked me. I glanced at her.

"Soup." I told her curtly. She looked at me as if I should give her more details about the soup. I pressed my lips together.

With a sigh she went over to a phone and took it up. She dialed a number and spoke quietly to the person on the other line.

The Alpha walked past me and I watched as he went into a room. It was awkward for the next few seconds. I didn't know what to do.

I looked around the room, trying to find a way to get out of this entire situation.

"My name is Penelope." The lady stepped forward, holding out her hand. Her bright eyes seemed to be smiling at me.

"I don't care what your name is." I turned my back to her and walked over to a chair. I sat down and stared at the wall.

The lady seemed to get that I didn't want to talk to her and she went to the opposite side of the room and sat down, crossing her legs and taking up a magazine.

All that could be heard was the ticking noise of a clock.

I needed to find a way out of this place. But how?

A knock sounded on the door and Penelope and I both rose from our seats.

"I'll get it." I told her, forcing a smile. The smile must have looked believable and she sent me back one, looking relieved.

I went to the door and opened it. It was the delivery man. In his hands were white packets with delicious smelling food, most likely the soup. I took the food and he left.

"I chose the Chicken soup...." Her voice cut off with a halt when I tossed the steaming, hot soup at her.

Before she could react, I ran down the hallway and into the elevator. Penelope's scream of pain was heard from the other end of the hallway.

I pressed myself against the glass on the inside of the elevator as I saw The Alpha began running down the hallway, his fangs on display as he snarled. His eyes glowed, burning with passionate anger. His feet smacked down hard against the tiles. Just as he was about to reach the elevator, the doors slid closed. A huge dent appeared on one of the doors and I had no doubt that he had just punched it.

The elevator began to go down slowly and I tried to calm my nerves. As soon as the elevator door opened I shot out, heading towards the exit of the building.

The guards seemed to notice that something wasn't right and they began to run over to me.

I pushed open the glass doors and immediately began to run through the night. I ran and ran until I began to see my side of town.

I breathed a sigh of relief, but only to freeze when realization sank in. The first place The Alpha would look for me would be at my home. I didn't want him near my family. Maybe I should leave the town.

Either way, he would firstly look for me at my home. I felt tears of frustration burning my eyes, my nails digging into the palm of my skin as I clenched my hands.

After a few minutes of thinking, I finally made my decision. I just hoped my mother would agree with it too.