New Perspective

"Hey!" Lauren called as she pushed the hacker into the wall behind the new venue they had arrived at. "I told you to leave her out of this." The hacker chuckled, not phased by the pain they were feeling when Lauren pushed on their chest.

"You know what I realised Lauren? Y/n is in the middle of this whole thing. She has control over both you and Camila. A stupid teenager that knows nothing. What do you think would happen if she found out about what you did huh? Or what you're doing." Lauren scoffed as she backed away, wiping the corner of her mouth that was laced with spit.

"I don't want your money." The hacker hummed, stuffing their hands into their pockets.

"You may not want it, but you sure do need it. Don't think that I've forgotten the reason why you took the job in the first place. Boy, if the Meredith found out your actual intentions of applying for this job, you wouldn't only be fired, you'd be sent to jail my friend." Lauren's head hung low, knowing they were right.

She didn't apply for the job just to be a road manager, that wouldn't pay off her rent, her power or wifi bill after this was over. No, she needed actual money. That's why she signed up for anything that paid good, even if that was exposing valuable people, taking pictures of them doing things that were behind cameras. At first it was just a paparazzi gig, but that was until this 'Hacker' offered her more money until eventually she was offered something worth more, that was you.

The Hacker swore not to tell you what Lauren was up to, that she wasn't as innocent as she seemed. That's what made the hackers job easier than it already was. They had motive on all their victims and partners.

"Why can't you understand that I don't want to do this anymore!" Lauren yelled frustratedly, making too much noise for the hackers likings.

"Would you keep your voice down! We wouldn't want Y/n getting in an accident now would we?" This response hit a nerve in Lauren as she back the hacker up against a wall aggressively.

"Don't you fucking touch her." Lauren gritted through her teeth, pressing her arm harder into the hackers throat.

"C-careful now Lauren, remember, y-you still work for me." There was no fear in the hackers voice but straining from the pressure. Not wasting anymore of her time, Lauren allowed air to flow into the hackers lungs properly as she slowly backed away.

"Not anymore." Was the last thing she said before walking away, leaving the hacker to do something they knew was going to happen from the start.

"You're gonna regret this, Lauren!"

-

"Are you sure this dress fits?" You find yourself asking, as you looked at yourself in the mirror.

"If it shows off your curves, ass and tits, then its perfect." You rolled your eyes, smoothing out your dress. "Put this on and lets go." You let out a sigh before putting the mask over your face.

"Lets do this."

Once you and Dinah turned up to the venue, you saw familiar Youtubers, Viners and other such social media associated people turn up.

"I just texted Jenn, she said she'll meet us in 5 minutes." You looked to Dinah surprised that Jenn actually agreed to see you.

"Wait, she want's to see me?" You ask hopefully.

"Well technically she's meeting up with me but you'll be there." A pout made it's way upon your lips when you realised she didn't really want to see you. "Hey, don't be sad. I'll explain everything to her and hopefully she'll believe me." You nod before waiting for Jennifer to get there.

When your friend finally managed to show up, you sighed in relief when you saw her. "What was so important that you made me come here? And who is this?" She questioned, pointing to you.

"Ahh, about that....It's Y/n." Jenn scoffed, attempting to walk away but you held her arm and stopped her before she could.

"Jenn, please hear me out! It's not me! You have to believe me!" Jenn pulled back her arm and faced you.

"Why should I believe you!? It makes perfect sense because you seem to be in the middle of everything! I have no choice but to believe it's you!" All of a sudden, it hit you. Now you knew how it felt to be in Camila's position.

"Do you hear what you're saying, those are the same words I said to Camila when I thought she was the hacker. Jenn, you've known me since we were kids. You know that I would never even think of hurting someone else." Jenn crossed her arms, speechless because she knew you were right. "We have a plan. Dinah, Camila and I believe that whoever is doing this, is in that venue right now. Camila knows who it is or who works with them at least. She has a plan to expose them without anything coming back to bite us but in order for this plan to work, we need you."

Both you and Jenn stared each other down, trying to read each other. You were confused when Jenn came strutting your way. You flinched, thinking she was going to hit you but that was the exact opposite. Instead she pulled you into her arms.

"Thank fucking god. I tried to convince myself that it wasn't you. I guess me believing it was you gave me some sort of relief. I'm sorry for accusing you." You cracked a smile as you pulled away.

"It's okay, forgive and forget. now let's expose this bitch."