Can't Confess

After Dinah waited almost 2 hours, begging Camila to open her door, she decided to give up.

When she got back to the venue, a frown was upon her lips. She truly believed that Camila had some good in her, that she had some sort of sympathy. But she didn't.

"Dinah? Where have you been?" Normani asked as she approached her girlfriend.

"Trying to convince myself that Camila isn't the hacker."

"And what do you think? Because I think she is, I mean she was angry at you after all. And the thing with Jenn." Dinah nodded, telling herself mentally that maybe Camila is the hacker and she needs to accept that.

"Yeah. I guess she's the hacker."

-

You sat at your mothers desk, reading over the schedule for the line up tomorrow. You still couldn't believe that Camila dropped out. But it was for the best. After what she had did to your best friend, you couldn't help but be mad at her.

"This rumour is getting out of control. Look." Jenn groaned as she handed her phone over to you.

You frown seeing several Twitter mentions of her, saying all these disgusting and horrible things. You felt both sympathetic and furious at the same time. You were convinced that this was Camila's fault.

"That's it. I have to know why she's doing this. This has to stop." Jenn nodded in agreements as she pushed herself out of her chair.

"But how are going to find her?" Jenn questioned.

I pulled out my home and brought up her number.

You: I need to talk to you

Camila: if this is about what Dinah told you then I can't talk about it

You: Dinah told me nothing and no, I need to talk to you urgently. I need an explanation.

Camila: whatever you're seeking? I can't give you the answer to

You: I'm serious Camila, just 10 minutes, that's all I'm asking🙏🏽

Camila: fine but you can't tell anyone we're meeting and come alone, meet me behind the venue when I text you

You: okay

"What did she say?" Jenn asked impatiently.

"She already flew back home and she's getting her phone taken away. We're gonna have to wait." Jenn huffed as she sat back in her chair.

You felt guilty that you had to lie to her but you couldn't risk it. For all you knew, Camila could leave you in the dark because you told Jenn you were meeting her.

-

Camila: I'm here.

You let out a nervous breath before making your way to the place you were meeting.

You looked around frantically to see no one in sight, not even Camila.

"Camila?" You whisper yell, walking around the area. "Camil-"

Your eyes widen when you feel a hand wrap around you mouth and a body pressed against your back.

"Shhhhh! It's me!" You relax slightly, hearing Camila's calming voice.

Once Camila had removed her hand, you pushed her off of you and glared. "What the hell was that for!" Camila smiled nervously as she scratched the back of her neck.

"Can you you blame me for wanting to seem dramatic? And for wanting a hug since you clearly won't give me one." You rolled your eyes and sighed as Camila chuckled nervously.

"I'm not exactly happy with you." Camila shook her head as she tried to reach for your hand.

"Listen. I need you to believe me. I'm not the hacker." You chuckled bitterly as you crossed your arms.

"That's real rich coming from you. You say you're not the hacker but you admit to threatening Jenn and it has to be a really big coincidence that a rumour spread the very next day." Camila sighed as she ran her fingers through her hair.

"I know it looks bad but you have to believe me." You shook your head, refusing to do what she was asking.

"I'm not believing you until you give me a reason. I trusted you Camila. I really did. But then you go and do something that totally breaks that."

"No no no no. You don't understand!" You gasped when Camila backed you up against the brick wall.

"What are you doing?" You shuttered as Camila's breath hit your lips because of the minimal space you had between each other.

"You're the only person who's opinion I care about. I don't want you to think of me in a bad way because of something I didn't even do." Your heart began to race when Camila's eyes stared into yours.

At this very moment, you knew you'd crumble if she said the right words. "W-what do you mean?" Camila gulped as she pressed her body against yours. She was about to do something that she knew was a bad thing to do.

"Just believe me when I say this. I'm not the hacker. But I know who is....." Your eyes widen as you grip Camila's waist.

"Tell me who." You order aggressively. Camila whimpered as you nails started to dig into her skin.

"I-I can't tell you that."