Hypnotise

I tugged on Camila's wrist, stopping her from leaving. An agitated sigh left her lips as she stopped.

"Where is this coming from?" I ask confused. A bitter chuckle left her lips as she crossed her arms.

"Really? So we're just gonna pretend what happened the other day, didn't happen? Are we gonna ignore the fact that you kissed Lauren!" My throat tightened, preventing me from speaking. I didn't quite know how to handle the situation.

"I-I don't know what to say..." The same bitter chuckle left her lips but this time she uncrossed her arms and walked off. I couldn't just let her go on bad terms. "Camila wait." I stopped her by pushing her body up against the wall. This seemed to catch her attention.

"W-what are you doing?" She asked breathlessly as our bodies pressed against each other.

"You wouldn't listen." Camila shuttered under my touch when my hands trapped her wrists against the wall.

"Well I'm listening. What did you want to say?" My grip loosened in surprise when the tone of her voice went down, 3 octaves. It was very attractive.

"W-we um. We have to get back. Come on." I cursed at myself when I dragged her back to the line up.

"Ugh, of course." She muttered before pushing me off of her, walking back to where everyone was.

When made it back, everyone was already starting their activity.

"Finally. We're starting." Lauren growled as she pulled me over to the table with yellow tape around the perimeter.

"Wait, what's going on?" Camila asked as I put a yellow band around her wrist.

"Shhh." Lauren hushed rudely as she focused on the man that was up the front.

I glanced towards Camila who rolled her eyes as she crossed her arms.

"Ladies and gentlemen. I am going to need 3 volunteers." The man said as he looked around the room.

A few people's hands were raised but that didn't matter. His eyes were already looking at me. I could tell he was going to call me out.

"You three. Come up here." He instructed with a cheeky grin. I glanced between the two girls before going up the front with them following behind me.

"Take a seat." We all shrugged before taking a seat. Of course I was in the middle of the two girls.

"Now today, you three will be put into a deep deep trance. Now what I want you to do is close your eyes and clear your mind." I frowned, not knowing what was going on. But I closed my eyes anyway.

"Clear your mind. Keep it open. Now I want you to take a deep breath in and out." I did what I was told before waiting.

"Now when I count to three and snap my fingers. You will sleep." On the count of three, the man snapped his fingers. Nothing happened. Well to me.

I opened my eyes to see Camila sleeping in my shoulder and Lauren's head in my lap.

"Interesting." Was all the man said as she stroked his chin, looking at the two girls that were leaning on me.

"Listen to my voice. I am going to snap my fingers again, but this time you'll wake up. You're injected with a truth serum, you can only tell the truth." I squinted my eyes at the man. What is he up to?

"1 2 3!" And with that he snapped his fingers.

Both Camila and Lauren slowly woke up, looking around the room until their eyes eventually landed on me.

"What's your name young lady?" The man asked me.

"Y/n." I replied.

"Y/n, ask them anything you want them to know. Go ahead." I nodded, turning to Camila who had her head tilted to the side. It was oddly cute.

"Um, what do wanna do Camila?" I asked sweetly.

I was taken by surprise when Camila brought her finger tips to my lips, brushing them along my bottom lip.

"I wanna hit Lauren for kissing you." I could practically hear my heart picking up speed. It was almost as loud as the gasps and whispers we were receiving.

"W-why?" I stuttered nervously.

"Because I li- because I-I"

"And Camila, sleep." I quickly caught Camila before her head could hit the ground.

"What the heck!" I exclaimed, holding her head.

"She was stuttering. She was losing consciousness. I had to snap her out of it." I sighed, running my fingers through her hair.

"Is there anything you wanna ask her?" The man asked referring to Lauren. I shook my head, focusing on Camila who had her eyes shut.

Why couldn't she just finish that damn sentence.

"On the count of three, you will awaken with no memory of what you had just done or witnessed. 1 2 3!" I jumped slightly when Camila shot up from her slumber.

"Thank you girls for you participation." Everyone clapped as we were escorted backed to our seats.

"What happened?" Lauren asked as we sat at our table.

"Nothing." I simply replied, keeping my eyes glued to Camila who seemed to be rubbing her eyes tiredly.

"Y/n? Could I talk to you now?" Lauren asked as my eyes tore themselves away from Camila.

"Ah sure." I reply before reaching over the table for Camila's hand.

"I'll be back. Stay here." Camila nodded, half asleep as Lauren pulled me away.

"What did you wanna talk about?" I ask once we were alone.

"The kiss. When you walked out, was it because of me? Was I a bad-"

"Nooo. Of course not. I was just confused. It was a lot to take in. I was just surprised I guess." Lauren let out a sigh in relief as she smiled.

"Oh good. But does it change anything?" I sighed, looking over Lauren's shoulder to catch at least a glimpse of Camila.

"I don't know."