I Got Nerve

A wave of panic hit each of the girls as they watched you and from a distance.

"Shit! I'll go." Normani spoke before making her way over to you.

"Heyyyy." Normani sang as she leaned on the counter.

"Normani, haha. What are you doing?" You ask confused and nervous.

"Ah, Y/n. We need to talk." You nodded following Normani away.

"What's wrong?" You ask, noticing how nervous Normani was.

"We have a problem." Your lips pressed into a thin line as you gave her a warning look.

"What did you guys do." Normani chuckled nervously as she played with her ring.

"Um, we got the wrong pills and put it in Camila's drink." Your eyes widen as you looked to Camila who was already gulping down her beverage.

"Shit shit shit." You panic, running your fingers through your hair.

"I'll keep an eye on her, you go to the bus and make sure no one is on it when I take her there." Normani nodded before running off.

You then made your way over to Camila who seemed in a normal condition.

"Hey, Mila. How you feeling?" You ask cautiously.

"Fine. Why?" You let out a sigh of relief before feeling your mouth go dry.

"No reason. Gosh I'm thirsty." You complain, taking a swig of your drink.

"Mmm. This is good." You moan, licking your lips as the sweet liquid slid down your throat.

Suddenly things went in slow motion and a throbbing feeling in your lower region surprised you.

Things then started to heat up.

-

"Wait, did Y/n just drink the pink one?" Ally questioned.

"Yeah, why." Jenn replied as she turned to Ally.

Ally's face then flushed into a pale color as she looked down. Jenn then suspected that there was something wrong.

"Ally....What did you do?" Jenn asked warningly.

"I may have accidentally put the pill into Y/n's drink......." Jenn shut her eyes tight and bawled her fists in frustration.

"Remind me to never go through with Dinah's plans, ever." Ally gave Jenn an apologetic look as she glanced at you, seeing you were acting strange.

"We have bigger problems." Ally stated as she pointed towards you.

-

"Is it getting hot in here?" You ask removing your bomber jacket.

"No...Are you okay?" Camila asked as she placed her hand on your shoulder.

You then felt goosebumps form from where she touched, adding more sparks to the fire that was slowly igniting inside of you.

"Do you wanna get out of here?" You ask lowly, removing her hand so you could intertwine your fingers with hers.

"Um, okay?" Camila replied, not sure what to respond with.

"Great." You purred, guiding her out of the party, not noticing the worried looks Jenn and Ally were exchanging.

-

You couldn't wait any longer. Once you were both in an empty hall way, you stopped Camila.

"Where are we going?" She asked, looking around.

"No where." You growl, pushing Camila up against the wall, taking her by surprise.

"Woah, what are you doing?" Camila asked as she stared into your eyes which were staring at her neck.

You didn't understand why but your mouth was watering. All you wanted to do was suck on her pulse in hopes of hearing the sweet moans she had to offer.

"Shhh. Let me do all the work." You purr, grabbing the back of her neck so that your lips ghosted over her skin.

"Y-y/n." Camila whimpered as your suspense teased her.

"Moan for me." You mumble, finally attaching your lips to her neck, earning a gasp.

"Shit." Camila hissed as she pushed your head, closer to her neck, enjoying the pleasure she received.

You moan, hearing and feeling her pulse again your tongue, beating faster with ever flick and suck.

"Fuck, that feels good." Camila moaned as one of her legs wrapped around your waist for some sort of friction.

"You like that?" You ask, squeezing her butt as she grips your hair in pleasure.

"Mhm." Camila hummed as she grinds her myself into you.

"FOUND THEM!" You hear someone yell, causing you to pull away as you slowly come back to reality.

"Alright! Break it up!" Jenn demanded as she pulled you off of Camila who was as red as a tomato.

"Dinah, take her to the bus and lock her in the back room. I'll take care of her." Dinah nodded as she dragged you back to the bus.

"You. You stay away from her. I know who you are and what you did. You're lucky I haven't told Derek and Meredith yet." Camila crossed her arms as she stared at Jenn in confusion.

"What are you talking about?" Jenn scoffed as she chuckled bitterly.

"You know damn well what I'm talking about. Now stay away from my best friend." Camila rolled her eyes and shook her head.

"She may be your best friend, but she's allowed to have someone that's more than just a friend. And you can't stop me from wanting to be with her." Jenn clenched her fists as she stood firmly.

"Is that a threat." Camila shrugged as she backed away.

"I don't know, Jennifer. Is it? here's my proposal, saying that I will get Y/n my way. I learned not to trust people who try to help you. Nothing ever works out when you get other people to do things for you."

And with that, Camila walked away - leaving Jenn both confused and shocked.

________________________________

Ugh, I hate updating on a laptop, it's too big too work with😒

Oh and you can thank the person on my conversations fro making this update happen