No Sense

It's the next day and Camila still hasn't spoken to me.

You would've thought after the whole incident that happened, we'd be on good terms - but no. She still hasn't gotten passed the whole me kissing Lauren. Well really, Lauren kissing me.

"Here's your coffee." Lauren smiled she handed me my Starbucks. How nice of her, she's been getting me the same delicious coffee for a while now. I'll have to thank her for the generosity later.

"Mmm tastes good." I hummed taking a sip. I gasped when the hot liquid stung my tongue.

"Like you." Lauren whispered causing a crimson color to invade my cheeks.

"So about wanting to talk, can we? Properly this time?" She asked hopefully. I nodded before following her to a table just outside of the venue.

"What did you wanna talk about?" I ask taking another sip of my coffee.

"The kiss. Does it- did it like- mean anything?" I giggled at her sudden nervousness.

"I'm not sure. Care to refresh my memory?" Lauren's eyes darkened with lust at my 'joke'. "I'm kidding."

"Oh." Was all Lauren seemed to rasp out. She seemed disappointed.

"I don't exactly know how I'm feeling Lauren. I don't know whether I wanna hold your hand or rip your clothes off." Lauren smirked as she brought her beverage up to her lips.

"Wouldn't mind the second option." She mumbled not so discreetly. I scoffed and nudged her shoulder.

"No but seriously Y/n. I didn't lie when I told you that I really liked you." I gulped as Lauren stared into my eyes, trapping me in some kind of trance.

"Do you maybe, like me too?" She asked leaning over the table so that our faces were closer than usual.

"I-I'm not sure." Lauren hummed leaning in even further.

"That's not a yes or no answer." Lauren husked as she pressed her forehead against mine.

"Wow, you're really close." I gulp as Lauren's smirk grows.

"And yet you're not pushing me away. Does this tell you anything?" I take in a sharp breath and pull away once I realise what was about to happen.

"I can't Lauren. I'm sorry." Lauren rolled her eyes as she sat down.

"Why not? Why won't you kiss me?" I brushed a few loose strands behind my ear, sighing.

"It's just. I don't know what to do. I like you but-"

"But what? If you like me then what stopping this from happening?" I looked down to my hands that Lauren was now holding.

Suddenly my mind drifted off to the one person that's been in my thoughts for the past 24 hours.

"Look. Why can't you just understand that I can't do this right now? I'm really confused over what I want." Lauren rolled her eyes as she let go of your hands.

"Confused over what? Your feelings for me?" You nodded sadly before getting out of your seat.

"Y/n wait-"

"I need space."

Dinah's POV
I was walking through the venue with Ally when we heard a noise coming from the tech room.

"What the heck was that?" Ally asked as she looked at the door, curious at what was inside.

"Should we go check it out?" I ask, looking at the door that was slowly taunting me.

"I don't know. Usually when I do this, I get in trouble." I gave Ally a resting bitch face before approaching the door.

I then pushed down on the door knob slowly before walking in.

There was a lot of these control box things that were hooked up to a bunch of wires.

Bang!

Both Ally and I jumped in surprise when we heard something drop.

"Shit!" Someone whispered. Someone, familiar.

"Wait, was that Camila?" Ally whispered as she looked at me with wide eyes.

I shrugged and decide to go deeper into the room.

I then stopped when I saw a girl. She was on a computer, trying to do something.

"Ugh, fucking work!" I know that voice.

"Camila. What the heck are you doing in here?" I ask, emerging from the corner.

I watched as Camila tensed before shutting her laptop faster than you can say 'Pizza'.

"N-nothing." She simply replied before grabbing her things and making her way towards the door.

"Um, that's not suspicious at all." I say sarcastically as I follow her out.

"Listen just drop it. Pretend I was never there and neither were the both of you." Ally shook her head as she crossed her arms, refusing to do what Camila was trying to make us do.

"Not until you tell us why you were in there." Camila shook her head vigorously as she picked up her pace.

Why is she acting this way and why would she need to be in that room? It sounds awfully suspicious.

Maybe.....She's the chick that hacked us? No. She couldn't of.

But it would make sense. I mean I did ruin her chances with Y/n and she wasn't very happy with me. Like she was really pissed.

And if she really was the hacker, then that would be the perfect opportunity to have an excuse to expose me. Well in her case.

"Okay fine." I say before letting her walk off.

I turned to Ally who had a look that said 'um, what are you doing?'.

"You're not gonna interrogate her. Her being in that room was awfully shady." I nodded in agreement and sighed.

"Ally, I think she might be the hacker."