Second Choice

I sat back on the couch with Dinah cuddling into my side. Her eyes glazed over as she stared into space.

"That just happened." I spoke, catching Jenn's attention.

"My laptop is officially fucked." She said dumbstruck. I could hear the fear in her voice.

At this point, we weren't shocked, we were scared. This person knew secrets and even worse, they knew how to make sure everyone knew them. They knew how to seem unstoppable.

"This is some freaky A shit." Jenn commented as she ran her fingers through her soft blonde hair.

"We have to call the police." I shook my head and sat up slightly.

"And tell them what? An anonymous account on Twitter is leaking private information. For all we know they could be half way across the ocean, in other words, there's nothing they can do." When Dinah gripped my sides, I knew she was worried. I also have a felling she knew we couldn't do anything.

"What if my mom finds out,
Y/n?" I sighed, sitting her up.

"She's not taking you off of this tour. I won't let her." Dinah nodded thankfully before planting a kiss on my cheek. I sent her a friendly smile.

"Well then what do we do?" I shrugged at Jenn's question. "Do we tell people? Warn them at least?" I shrugged again.

I'm totally blank. My fear is literally clouding my mind. I can't think.

"I think every celebrity needs to know this. We should tweet about it." Dinah suggested. I nodded in agreement before grabbing her phone.

I then took a deep breath before briefly explaining - in short words, what we had just experienced.

"Done. You done Jenn?" My blonde friend nodded before tucking her phone in her pocket.

"What do we do now?" Dinah muttered in a worried tone. I sighed seeing how vulnerable she looked.

"We should sleep. The rest of the girls should be back soon." Dinah and Jenn nodded in agreement before making their way to their bunks.

Just as Dinah was about to enter hers, I tugged on her arm.

"You can sleep in my bunk with me if you'd like." Dinah smiled instantly but it some how disappeared when realisation hit her.

"I can't." She whispered sadly. I frowned in confusion.

"Why?" A sigh left her lips as she pulled me somewhere private. Now I'm even more confused. "What's going on?"

"Listen, today when I was flirting with you, it wasn't just anyone that I was trying to make jealous." Dinah paused before taking a deep breath in and out. "It was Camila." My eyes widen in shock.

"Camila! But how? She's been ignoring me this whole time! I thought I did something wrong so I gave her space!" Dinah shrugged as she leaned against the door frame.

"She thought you were too invested in Lauren to notice her, and her feelings were growing - so she thought it would be better to just push you away." I grunted at the situation.

Now it's clear. Both Camila and Lauren like me. How is this going to work? I can't exactly date them both, and I don't think I can choose one of them.

"So they both like me. What am I going to do?" Dinah shook her head in worry.

"You can't choose Lauren. It'll crush Camila." I bit my lip, imagining what Camila would look like if I did that to her. I can't do that to her, or anyone for that matter.

"Well I can't choose Camila. Lauren will cut me out of her life completely." Dinah flashed me an apologetic look as I gripped my hair in frustration.

"Well whatever you do, put your feelings before theirs. You don't wanna end up choosing the one you're not happy with." I looked at Dinah confused.

"What does that mean?"

"It means. Choose the one that makes you happy. Not the one you feel sorry for."

Dinah's right. I can't choose someone because I don't wanna hurt them. I need to either choose the one that makes me happy or neither of them. But how am I supposed to do that?

-

I stood in front of the line up with a clipboard in my hand. Lauren was beside me, holding my other hand, giving it encouraging squeezes from time to time.

"We need to talk after this, okay?" I nodded discretely at Lauren's whisper.

"Listen up people." Everyone stopped as I caught their attention. "Since it's the weekend, we have organised something legit for y'all which includes a bunch of cool activities- oh my gosh I sound like a camp counsellor." Everyone chuckled at my comment.

"Anyways, you guys will be given different colored bands which correspond to the group you'll be put in." I paused flipping the page of my clipboard.

"You've been randomly put into groups so, Red is..." "Dinah, Ally, Bre-Brad and Jenn." Dinah and Ally squealed when they heard they would be together.

"Blue is....Veronica, Vanessa, Ethan and Grayson." Twins with twins. Makes sense.

"Green is....Normani, Shawn, Kian and JC." I couldn't help but hold in my giggle when I saw Normani mumble to herself angrily.

"And the Yellow group is Lauren, Camila and Y/n- wait huh?" My eyes widen when I saw my name on the list. I don't recall me being apart of this stupid activity.

"That can't be right." Lauren mumbled as she snatched the clipboard out of my hands. Rude. "What the hell?" Lauren looked at me confused.

"You didn't do this did you?" I squinted me eyes.

"Why? What's so bad about it?" I reply. Lauren shrugged, handing me the board.

"Nothing. I was just confused is all." I nodded skeptically as I turned back to the line up who were in their groups. But where's Camila?

"Your wrist bands are over there and um, just get to know each other and I'll be right back-"

"Where are you going?" Lauren asked as she gripped my wrist.

"To find Camila."

Once I had left the room, I was in search for Camila. When I came across the control room, I heard rustling. So I opened the door to see what was going on.

"Hello?" I called entering the room. I heard a bang, that's when I saw Camila.

"Y-y/n. What are you doing in here?" She asked almost nervous.

"Looking for you. What are you doing in here?" Camila chucked nervously as she approached me. I looked over to her previous spot to see that she was standing in front of the wifi adapter.

"I was just looking for something. It's not in here so let's go." I looked at her weirdly as she dragged me out of the room. She's acting shady as heck.

"Camila. Why were you actually in there?" I asked, stopping her.

"It's nothing Y/n. Just let it go." She replied, dropping my hand.

"No, you're acting all suspicious. I don't like it." Camila pouted angrily as her arms crossed.

"Is it really the situation you don't like. Or is it me. Is that why you chose Lauren? Huh? Because I'm kinda sick of being everyone's second choice!"