Exposed?

You woke up the next morning, feeling an unfamiliar feeling between your legs.

"What the heck?" You groan, looking down. "What happened?" You ask yourself.

"Good, you're up." Ally said as she entered the back room where you slept.

"Ally, what happened last night?" You ask, running your head.

"Um let's just say Camila didn't drink the right drink. That's all you need to know." You pout, drinking the water Ally handed you. 

"So she's not the hacker?" You ask, licking your lips as they were unbelievably dry.

"We don't know yet-"

"I KNEW IT!" You and Ally heard Dinah squeal as she ran into the back of the bus.

"What's wrong?" You ask, standing up.

"She's the hacker! Look!" You frown retrieving Dinah's phone.

@ExPoSeD_YaH:
Turns out @jennmcallister used to be an amateur porn star....Awkward😁

Awkward😁

Your eyes widen as you looked up from Dinah's phone

"That doesn't prove she's the hacker." Ally pointed out as you stared at the pictures, remembering the night you caught Andrew and Jenn filming themselves.

"Guys, this isn't real. I remember that night, they were drunk and fooling around. Where's Jennifer." You ask sternly, not caring about anything but her well being.

"I don't know. She left the bus as soon as Camila did." You shook your head before running out of the bus in search of your best friend.

"Jenn!?" You yell throughout the area. "Jennifer Mcallister, where the heck are you!?"

"Who the fuck do you think you are huh!?"

You sighed in relief when you heard the familiar voice, echo through the halls.

"I don't know what you're talking about!?" Camila exclaimed as she threw her hands in the air.