Get To Know Me

I woke up to the sound of light whispers of my name.

"Y/n" my father repeated as he shook me.

"Mmmm what?" I groan.

"You gotta get up honey. It's 5:30. We gotta get to the venue before everyone else" he replied.

"Okay give me 5 minutes" he nodded before exiting the room.

Just as I was about to roll off the bed, I felt an arm stop me. Then I remembered.

"So. Y/n. Tell me bout yourself" Camila asked as she made herself comfortable.

"What do you wanna know?"

"How about.......Where are you from?" I smiled leaning back on my headboard.

"Born and raised in Los Angeles. What about you?"

"Born in Cuba but I moved to Florida when I was young. Occupation?" I smiled. This seems so formal.

"Teenager who sits at home binge watching shows"

"Nice. So tell me Y/n. Why did you decide to come on this tour?" Sighing at her question, my mind drifted off, thinking about the reasons why I'm sitting here today.

"Let's just say it was compulsory. If I refused to come then there would've been consequences" Camila gave me an understanding nod.

"Tell me more about you. I like you. You're interesting" I chuckle.

"There's nothing interesting about me-"

"That can't be true. You never know unless you tell me. So tell me. Show me how your mind works" I made eye contact with the girl across from me. I've never seen someone who's been so intrigued by me before.

"Well. Where do I start....."

I bit my lip at the memory. Let's just say our relationship went from, I don't wanna be around you to, show me more. I'd be lying if I said I didn't have feelings for her. I'm not sure if it's romantic feelings or feelings of protection and comfort.

I shook my head from getting deeper into the memory. I'm getting off track.

Turning to the side, I get a glimpse of Camila sleeping peacefully.

Smiling to myself, I lean forward giving her a peck on her forehead.

"Sleep well princess" I whisper before removing her arm and getting ready to leave.

5 minutes later

"So. Wanna tell me who that girl was" Dad asked with a smirk as I buckled my seat belt.

"Calm down stud muffin. We fell asleep talking" Dad made a face saying that he wasn't buying it.

"So. Was it Dinah or Camila? I'm guessing Camila" I whined in a child like manner.

"Daaaad please. We're just friends"

"Just friends........With benefits?" I scoffed and hit his arm.

"And I thought you didn't know what that meant-"

"Hey just because I didn't know what vine means, doesn't mean I don't know what that means" I giggle shaking my head.

"Coolest dad ever"

Skip the drive and introduction

"Ahh there's my beautiful family. Y/n. Take this" My mother said handing me a clipboard.

"What's this for?" I ask confused.

"I need you to make sure all the celebrities are at the line up on time, get to sound check and also. I need you to monitor the fans. Make sure no one does things their not supposed to" I salute her before retrieving a bag with a breakfast bagel inside.

"Yessss thank you mommy" Mom laughed and peck my forehead.

"Four of the line will be here in 10"

"What do I do?" I ask taking a bite of my bagel.

"Keep an eye on them. Make sure they don't cause trouble then when they're done, another four come and so on" I nod before watching her disappear.

After finishing my bagel, I receive a text from my mother's assistant, telling me that the four were waiting for me at the entrance. I thanked her before making my way to them.

Once I made it, I was met with Camila, A boy who looked about my age and two twins. (I'm sorry but I love these bitches and I'm adding them)

"Hello. My name is Y/n and I'll be showing you around" I introduce.

"Sup I'm Brad" the white boy greeted briefly.

"Hi I'm Vanessa" The girl with two deep dimples greeted.

"Hey I'm Veronica but you're welcome to call me Roni if you'd like" I smiled taking her hand since she offered a shake.

Her hand lingered there for a while which seemed to bother Camila since she cleared her throat.

"Well you already know me. Shall we get to sound check?" She asked with a hint of irritation in her tone.

"Of course. Follow me" I reply before leading them to the stage.

"Um Brad you're up first, then the twins and then Camila. It shouldn't take long. About 5 minutes max" they all gave me a thumbs up.

I then took a seat in front of the stage and watched Brad do his sound check.

"So those twins. What do you think of them?" Camila asked as she sat next to me.

"They're cool. And extremely beautiful" Camila fake smiled.

"Yeah. Extremely beautiful" she repeated, gritting her teeth slightly.

"Are you okay? You seem a little agitated and stressed" Camila nodded before looking away from me. That's weird.

After the twins finished with their check. It was Camila's turn. During her turn which took a little longer than the other three because she was singing, I got to know a little about the twins. I learned that Roni liked the color purple and that she enjoyed the Harry Potter series as well as Star Wars. Her sister didn't talk much because she was too busy texting her boyfriend which I totally understand.

"So Y/n. You taken?" Roni asked nervously.

"Oh no. I've kinda been through enough break ups to start dating" Roni gave me an apologetic look as she placed her hand on my thigh.

"I'm sorry to hear that" she commented. I cracked a smile.

"It's okay. He was a jerk anyways"

"Well if you need anyone to talk to. I'm here" I smile genuinely.

"Thank you Roni. Really" I reply placing my hand over hers.

Roni was about to speak again but the sound of a mic dropping filled the room.

I removed my hand and looked towards the stage where I saw Camila storming off.

What's up with her?