Messy

Camila's POV
"Chanch, it's been three days. When are you gonna tell her?" I shrug, bringing my chicken up to my face with my fork before letting it slide off.

"I don't know. She's been trying to talk to me but I-"

"Shut her out, saying its best if you keep your distance?" I chuckle.

"You took the words right out of my mouth." Dinah gave me an emotionless face as she watched me play with my food.

"Seriously, Mila. You need to tell her. She's been getting pretty close with the road manager." I looked over Dinah's shoulder to see Y/n and Lauren laughing. I glared at how happy Y/n looked.

"Well what do you think I should do?" Dinah shrugged as she stopped my chicken with her fork and put it on to her plate. I gave her a weird look.

"What? You were attacking it. I might as well put it out of its misery." My eyes rolled as I laid my elbows on the table with my hands supporting my chin.

"Ugh, look at them. They look like their enjoying each other's company. I don't like it." Dinah sucked her tongue and stood up. "Dinah?" I ask worried. "Dinah what are you doing?"

"Look, if you won't go after her, then I will. Maybe it'll give you more motivation to steal her away from me-" Dinah was cut from her sentence when she bumped into someone.

"Oh shoot- Maniiiiii- I mean girl I've never met before. Sorry for bumping into you." I watched the two as they interacted strangely.

"It's okay- girl I've also never met before." That's weird.

"Well excuse me while I go and flirt with someone." I watched closely as the two girls exchanged looks of something I couldn't quite pin point.

After a moment of silence, Dinah flipped her hair to the side and strutted her way towards Y/n.

A huff of anger escaped me when she sent we a wink, right before leaning on the table where Y/n was. Her boobs were on display which not only made me mad but insecure too. Why can't I have boobs that big? (I'm so sorry Camila😂)

After about 3 minutes of trying to make out what Dinah was saying. I couldn't take it. I slammed my fist on the table before storming out of the room. You're gonna pay for doing that Dinah Jane.

Lauren's POV
"Your laugh is cute Y/n. You should laugh more." I mentally high fived myself when Y/n blushed furiously.

"Thanks, Lauren. You're really sweet." I cracked a smile as we stared at each other lovingly.

That's when her eyes flickered down to my lips then back to my eyes. Maybe this is my chance to get closer to her?

As I was about to lean in, two hands slammed down between us. I jumped in shock.

"Hey Y/n." I turned my head to see that Dinah Jane girl. Fucking cockblocker.

"Hey, Dinah. What's up?" Y/n greeted politely. That's another thing about her, she's way to nice and precious for this world.

"Oh nothing. Just wanted to come and admire you up close. You're really beautiful by the way. I couldn't take my eyes off of you." My fists clenched in jealousy. What does this girl think she's doing!?

When Y/n looks down to hide her blush, the flame inside of me grew. This Dinah better back the fuck off.

"Y-you're pretty too, Dinah."
Y/n mumbled timidly. I'm trying so hard not to pounce on this bitch.

"Aw you're blushing. Good, you suit it." I'm gonna punch her in the throat if she doesn't shut up. "But anyways, I was wondering if you wanted to hang out later?" I was about to reject but Y/n best me to it.

"Yeah, definitely. When?" I silently scoff before pushing my chair out and leaving.

This Dinah is stealing my girl!

Your POV
When Lauren left, I turned to Dinah and put on my emotionless expression.

"Alright. Tell me why you were flirting." Dinah looked at me like she was surprised, she really shouldn't be. I know she doesn't swing that way.

"How did you-"

"I may have met you less than a week ago but I do know you have no romantic interest in me, what so ever." Dinah sighed in defeat under my intimidating stare.

"But why did you act as if you like me flirting with you?" I chuckle, leaning back in my chair.

"Because it was pissing Lauren off. Don't know why but now I'll get to ask her later. Now the real question is." Pause for dramatic effect. "Why were you flirting with me?"

"Okay fine. I was trying to make someone jealous enough to ask you out. Judging by the fact that she ran away, means that she's still scared that you'll reject her." My head couldn't help but tilt my head - mid sentence.

"Wait, who are you talking about?" A squeak of surprise left my lips when Dinah face palmed and shook her head.

"You have to be one of the most clueless girls I have ever met." True.

"I'm assuming you're not gonna tell me?" Dinah sighed as she ran her fingers through her hair.

"It's not my place to say. But I'm sure they'll confront you soon enough." I nodded as Dinah left me to think for myself.

Who was she talking about? Was it Lauren? I mean Lauren was getting jealous and she walked out, just as Dinah described. That means it must be Lauren. Right?

But Lauren and I were about to kiss, why would Dinah interfere with that if Lauren's the one she was trying to make jealous?

Wait. LAUREN WAS ABOUT TO KISS ME!

This is soo messy.