Blush

After soundcheck, the line up and a few crew members met up in catering. I haven't spoken to Camila since we had that talk but I'm hoping to ask her about her sudden change of mood, when I get there.

"Y/n, come sit with me," Lauren whispered into my ear as she stared straight ahead.

"I kinda have to talk to someone-"

"But our deal. Remember?" I sighed as we walked deeper into the room.

"Yeah I remember," I looked up to see Camila, evidently staring at both Lauren and I. She seemed more upset then she was before. I should really go talk to her.

"Can you give me one minute? I'll meet you at the table," Lauren gave me a nod before walking off. I took a deep breath before approaching Camila and Dinah who were sat peacefully at their table.

"Hey," I greet, catching Dinah's attention.

"Sup, Y/n. What have you been up to?" Dinah asked as she sipped her tea.

"Nothing much. You?"

"Ditto," I let out a suppressed laugh before looking towards Camila who was looking at her lap.

"Camila?" I ask, hoping to catch her attention.

"Ahem, yeah?" She replied looking up. I could sense her uncomfortable vibe. Is something wrong?

"Are you okay?" She cleared her throat and avoided eye contact. This made my stomach hurt, metaphorically of course.

"Who's that. I've seen her somewhere." Dinah asked glancing over in Lauren's direction. I looked over to the green eyed girl and flashed her a smile.

"That's Lauren. She's the road manager." I looked back to Camila who was giving Lauren death glares.

"And you were with her the whole time?" I awkwardly nod, watching as Camila attacked her bacon with her fork.

"Ahhhh yeah. She was just helping me out with managing everything. Nothing to get angry about, Camz." Camila immediately stopped what she was doing and met my eyes.

"Camz?" She asked confused. I couldn't stop the blush that was rushing to my cheeks.

"Oh ah, haha. I meant Camila. I'm sorry for calling you that without ask-"

"No. It's fine, I like it. It's unique." Camila stated as she gave me a charming and warm smile. I looked down in embarrassment. Did I just ramble?

"Ahem. Well I should get back to Lauren. We have to discuss somethings." I watched as Camila's smile dropped. It oddly made my pulse quicken. I was about to say something else but the sound of Dinah sipping her tea in a loud manner, prevented me.

"You should probably get back to green eyes over there." I frowned at Dinah's words before looking over my shoulder, there I saw Lauren looking at us intently.

"Yeah, I should probably go. But I'll see you guys later?" Dinah, thankfully nodded but Camila on the other hand. She went back to attacking her bacon. Poor bacon.

"Chanch." Dinah mumbled as she elbowed her friends side and smiled sheepishly at me.

"Yeah." Camila spoke, avoiding eye contact. I let out a sigh before making my over to Lauren's table.

"Hey, Babe." Lauren greeted with a smile. I paused for a second, Babe? Eh, must be something she calls everyone.

"Hey. You aren't eating?" I ask, noticing she didn't have any food placed in front of her.

"Nah, I eat before I get into work. Why aren't you eating?"

"Already did. But anyways. I wanna know stuff about you." Lauren's lips pursed into a thin line.

"That wasn't the deal." I shrugged, simply not caring.

"And? Tell me about yourself, I wanna know more about you besides your name." Lauren sighed as she thought for a moment.

"Okay, quick fire. You ready?" I nodded slowly, not really knowing what quick fire was. 

"Okay, I'm 19, Single, My last name is Jauregui, I have 2 siblings, Love the 1975 and Lana, I have been working as a road manager for 2 years and I my favourite color is black." I giggled as Lauren caught her breath for a break. Wow, that was nothing and I already like her. Wait, huh?

"Your turn." Lauren smirked deviously as she waited. I let out a sigh.

"I'm 17, Single, My last name is um......Smith, I have one sibling named Nick but we never talk about him, I love all music that's worth hearing, I was forced to be here and my favourite color is the rainbow." (I can't remember if I said you were 17 or whatever)

"Nice, now that that's all out of the way. Let's get into the juicy st-" Lauren was cut from her sentence by a voice.

"Hello ladies. Damn girl, you look hot in a uniform." Lauren rolled her eyes when a familiar looking boy sat in front of her and beside me.

"What do you want fuckboy?" The boy hissed and bit his bottom lip.

"I like em feisty. Hi, I'm Brad."

"Yeah. I know. You're the creep that followed me to the bathroom this morning. Weirdo." I tried to contain my laughter but it came out too quickly, that earned a glare from no lips- I mean Bradley.

"Why are you laughing? Do you want a bloody nose." I looked at him appalled. He hits girls? I was about to speak but Lauren interrupted me.

"Excuse me. How dare you disrespect a girl like that. Apologise. Now." I gulped at Lauren's sudden choice of attitude. This side of her is unusually attractive.

"I'm not apologising for being a man." A loud scoff left Lauren's lips.

"If that's your excuse of a man, I'm surprised you're not locked up yet. Now apologise before I shove your balls so deep down your throat, you'll orgasm from gargling on your own nuts." Brads face instantly fell in fear, I mean mine would too if I was in his position.

"S-sorry." He said in fear.

"Sorry who?"

"Sorry, Y/n." Lauren smirked in satisfaction.

"Now get the fuck out of my face." Brad quickly nodded before running away, not without tripping in the process. Wuss.

"If he ever insults you like that behind my back. Don't hesitate to tell me okay?" I nodded timidly before looking down. I flinched slightly when I felt Lauren's finger under my chin.

"Careful there Princess. You'll drop your tiara." I couldn't stop the blood that was rushing to my cheeks.

I gazed into Lauren's eyes that were a light shade of green. Green eyes are so amazing to stare at. I was about to comment on them but when Lauren looked over my shoulder and smirked, I couldn't help but see what she was smirking about.

The loud clanging of cutlery caught my attention so I turn around, only to be met with an angry Camila and a disappointed Dinah.

"Mila wait!" Dinah called.

______________________________
I have this cool idea for the book but idk how to put it into words😁