Liar

"What do you mean you can't tell me!?" Camila clenched her jaw as she hit the wall and backed away from you.

"I can't tell you! My sister is on the line here!" Camila's eyes widen as she realised what she had said. This was something she knew you'd make her explain.

"Camila. I'm not going to ask you again. Who is the hacker." Camila sighed as she turned her back to you and began to walk away.

"Don't walk away from me!" You yell agitated. "Get back here!" Camila ignored your calls as she got into her rental and drove off.

"Shit shit shit crap fu-"

"Never in a million years would I hear you curse." You jumped in surprise as Lauren snuck up on you.

"Jesus, Lauren!" You breath out as you place a hand over your chest.

"Damn, saying the lords name in vein too, who are you and what have you done with Y/n?" You rolled your eyes and pulled out your phone.

You didn't have time to joke around. What Camila said, left you on edge. You wanted to know more.

"Y/n?" Lauren said softly as she turned you around so that her hands were now on you waist.

"Lauren, not now." You say sternly, pushing Lauren away as politely as possible.

"At least let me help you." You shook your head, staring at your phone screen that was calling Camila. "Y/n, please. Don't shut me out."

You let out a sigh seeing the pleading look on Lauren's face. If you wanted this relationship to work, you needed to let her be there for you, which would mean letting her help you.

You felt your phone vibrate which was a good sign. You then read the message that was on your screen before smiling.

"Okay. But first, we need a car."

-

"What exactly are we doing again?" Lauren questioned as the both of you drove into town.

"Camila left me on a cliffhanger and I need an explanation." Lauren hummed as her eye focused on the road.

"So you and Camila were like a thing before, right?" You arched your eyebrows as Lauren tried her hardest to keep her face straight. Obviously she was bothered, but she had nothing to worry about. Right?

"No, but Dinah mentioned her having a crush on me." You watched as Lauren gripped the steering wheel. This brought up some suspicion.

"Really? Because I'm pretty sure kissing your friends neck isn't something friends do." Your eye brows scrunched as you looked at Lauren with a confused expression. You had no clue of what she was talking about.

"What are you trying to say?" Lauren shook her head as she gripped the wheel tighter, revealing her white knuckles.

"Nothing. Where are we going?" Not wanting to push any boundaries, you told Lauren where you wanted to go which she willingly drove you to.

"Thanks. I'll be fine here." Just as you were about to get out of the car, Lauren grabbed your hand, stopping you.

"Wait. I'm sorry for being like that earlier. I was jealous." You slowly eased back into the car before looking at Lauren who had a regretful look.

"Jealous of what?" Lauren let out a sigh before intertwining her fingers with yours.

"The night of the party, you left with Camila. I followed you guys to make sure she wouldn't force you to do anything you didn't want to do. Then I saw you kiss her and I kinda lost it. I thought she was the reason you wouldn't go out with me." Lauren finished with a pout which you couldn't help but kiss away.

Her lips were so soft and tender to you. It made your heart race. When the both of you pulled away, you caressed Lauren's cheek and smile. "At least you were honest with me. I can't be mad at you for that. But I don't know what you're talking about. I remember nothing of that night."

Lauren sighed as she melted into your contact. "That's a good thing I suppos-" Lauren's sentence was cut short when Lauren's door was yanked open.

"You stay the hell away from her!" Your eyes widen when Lauren was dragged out of the car by Camila.

"Let go of me!" Lauren squealed as she pushed Camila off of her. You thought now would be a good time to help Lauren.

"Camila! What the heck is wrong with you!" You growl, helping Lauren up. "You okay?" You whisper, earning a nod from the annoyed girl in front of you.

"Y/n, she's a bitch! You don't know what I know! She's-" Camila stopped yelling when she saw Lauren slowly shaking her head. Because you couldn't see what Lauren had done, you went off at Camila.

"You don't know her! You have no right to talk to her like that!" You argue, pushing Lauren behind you protectively.

Camila licked her lips as she grabbed your hand before whispering, "Y/n, please. Believe me when I say this. Lauren isn't who she says she is." You scoff before taking your hand back.

"That's real rich coming from you. I thought you were some shitty viner but it turns out you're not just that. You're a lair too." Camila huffed when you made your way back to Lauren.

"I came here to hear you out, maybe persuade me into believing you. But that's it. I can't. I'm done." Camila could feel her heart racing when she saw you lead Lauren back to the car.

"Y/n, wait-"

"No. I'm done waiting. Don't come near me ever."