Plans

"Wait, what hacker?" Ally questioned as she followed close behind me.

"God Ally, keep up girly. Camila has to be the one who exposed me." Ally gasped causing the both of us to stop in our tracks.

"CAMILA'S A HACKER!?" Ally exclaimed. I rolled my eyes and covered her mouth.

"Keep it down, and I don't know for sure but she seems awfully suspicious. I mean why else would you need to go in that room?" Ally shrugged, not having a clue.

"We need to tell Y/n. Maybe she can persuade Camila into telling us why she was in there." Ally pursed her lips as she thought.

"I don't know Dinah. It feels like an invasion of privacy." I rolled my eyes at the shorter woman yet again before pulling her out of the venue.

I remembered seeing Y/n and Lauren come out here this morning.

"Damn, they're not out here." I mutter, frantically looking around.

"Split up?" Ally suggested. I nodded in agreement before walking back into the venue.

As I was walking down the halls, I bumped into two people.

"I'm sorry! Are you okay!" I looked up to see Roni and Vanessa.

"Ah yeah. Sorry about that." I apologise, attempting to walk around them, but they stopped me.

"Wait, are you going to that party in the venue tonight?" I tilted my head in confusion. We're having a party?

"What party?"

"The managers holding a party to kickstart the rest of the tour considering we're not getting a break anytime soon." I nodded as an idea started to pop into my head.

"Yeah, I'll definitely be going. If you will excuse me." I smiled sheepishly before running to catering. That's usually Y/n's last resort.

To my relief, she was sitting there, talking to the Dolan twins and Jenn.

"Y/n!" I yell, placing my hands on her shoulder.

"Woooah. What's going on?" I tried to catch my breath before replying.

"I l- need to- talk to you and Jenn. Like right now." Y/n nodded seriously before pulling the both of us into privacy.

"What's going on?"

"I think I know who hacked us." A sparkle gleamed in Y/n's eyes as she came closer to me.

"Who!?"

"Camila." Y/n's and Jenn's eyes widened as Y/n shook her head, refusing to accept what I was saying.

"No, it can't be her. I don't believe it." I gave Y/n an apologetic look before confining my theory.

"There's no evidence against it. But I think I might have an idea that can get her to confess." Both Jenn and Y/n nodded for me to continue.

"Okay so here's the plan......"

-

Third Person

Both You, Jenn, Dinah, Ally and Normani, Helped each other get ready for the party.

"I hope this goes well." Dinah spoke with worry clear in her tone.

"Don't worry babe. At least now people know we're together....Sort of." Dinah sighed as Normani's arms wrapped around her from behind and squeezed for comfort.

"I needed that." Dinah replied with a satisfied smile on her lips.

"I am sorry that It had to happen this way. I just wish I had enough courage to tell your parents, and I'm still a little disappointed that you still want to hide us." Dinah turned around, facing her lover who wore an upset facial expression. Dinah couldn't help but feel guilty.

"I'm sorry Mani. But I'm just not ready yet. What if our fans don't except us?" Normani sighed as she fixed Dinah's hair, chuckling when she saw an oddly curled strand, hanging loose on it's own.

"Yeah, Imma gonna tell my hair people - to call your hair people." Dinah rolled her eyes as she pushed on her partners chest.

A moment of silence fell between them when Normani pressed their bodies together, with no space between them. The both of them stared into each others eyes for a brief moment before leaning into each other. But before their lips could touch, Dinah heard footsteps causing her to push Normani way immediately.

"You guys ready?" Ally asked as she entered the back room.

Normani sent Dinah a glare before nodding and brushing past Ally.

"What's up with her?" Ally questioned Dinah who felt even more guilty than she already was.

"N-nothing. Where's Y/n?" Ally pointed to the front earning a 'thank you' from Dinah.

"Okay," Y/n began. "Now that everyone is here, let's go over the plan. Dinah." You say directly.

"Right ah, so um." Dinah was slightly losing her train of thought.

The thought of Normani being genuinely mad at her, distracted her. The only thing on her mind was an apology that was yet to be conjured up.

"Dinah, focus." Ally told softly as she sat down.

Dinah shook her thoughts and cleared her throat before continuing.

"Um, Jenn and Ally - You two will be on the look out watching Y/n who will stay with Camila, considering she wouldn't mind your company. In the meanwhile, Normani and I will be at the drug store getting the stuff to drug her." Jenn frown as she held her finger up, stopping Dinah.

"Wait, why are we drugging her?"

"Well when Camila and I first met, we were telling each other crazy stories about how one time she was really drunk and ended up spilling everyones gossip in the 11th grade. Maybe we can use that against her." Jenn mentally agreed with my plan before getting ready to leave.

"Okay so you guys have, 1 hour to get the stuff and come back." Dinah nodded as she held out her hand for Normani.

Normani however, rolled her eyes and brushed her hand away before making her way out of the tour bus. This earned confused looks from all three girls.

"Ugh, that girls got an attitude." Dinah mumbled before following Normani.

"Slow down!" She complained, trying to keep up.

"Walk faster." Normani growled, getting into the Uber she ordered.

"Nearest Drug Store, please." The Uber driver nodded before taking the girls to their next location.