Meet the Creators of Sickness

<><><>

Head Gamemaker Pluto Solaris

Looks: With average height, slight stubble, and stunning hazel-gray eyes, Pluto is a handsome man, but his appearance has diminished with strain and constant exhaustion. In his mid-twenties, he has exceptionally nice silver hair, but of late, it has gone ruffled, the time and care he once committed to it lost. Though remaining with his old habit of avoiding dressing all the way up for certain events, he can no longer manage to uphold an acceptable appearance without making an effort, leading to a constantly disheveled look. His average height adds to his flawed perfection, making him stand out from the rest of the Capitol.

Personality: Pluto is a very quiet and shy adult, but, like any Capitol person who works for the government, knows when to turn on the light and shine. He often makes jokes to try and make others lighten up at times. Pluto used to excel without trying, but now finds it's more difficult to stay focused on any task long enough for his creativity and uniqueness to set him apart. When talking to those of a higher rank, he tends to lie, constructing fairytales to get him to the next anxious encounter. Pluto usually thinks he makes the right decisions, but hadn't been faced with too many significant decisions until the past year. Now? He's not sure. He once always managed to climb back up and stay strong, but that's changed as well. He is weak now. Damaged.

Different.

<><><>

Vice Gamemaker Gorgeous Lasse

Looks: There is nothing more noticeable about Gorgeous than her age. Wrinkles wither once lively features, face marred by moles. An obvious hunchback has destroyed her posture, bringing a once respectably tall woman to a height that only strengthens the disrespect for elders she often finds herself a victim of. Her fashion style is shunnable, to say the least, for Capitol standards, but Gorgeous tends to stick to the fashions of 'the good old days'("far zestier than the modern garbage those meddling kids run around in!").

Personality: Gorgeous has an attitude, and she's far from afraid to show some classic old lady sass here and there. That being said, she's a rather mild person, and tends to hardly work instead of work hard ("it's my age, dearie!"). Gorgeous has additionally got a bad habit of (awkwardly, she never truly perfected it) flirting with everyone and everything, including her multiple cats she treats as though they rule the world. She's lived a long, relatively uneventful Capitol life, and is still unused to the lack of constant pampering she received sixty years ago as a model(and therefore attempts to make her animals feel that way). Unfortunately, that past life slipped away with time, forming a grumpy elder unhappy with her aging. The mirror is a terrible place to look. Unless, of course, you call her pretty... ("I'm only gamemaking for you, Mr. President. Wink, wink!")

<><><>

The Gamemakers' Relationship: Pluto can't say his first impression of Gorgeous really lives up to her name- inside and out- but he knows he's going to need some help this year. Nobody can replace the previous Gamemaker, but perhaps he won't be completely alone- she'll be better than nothing, he guesses, even as a Vice Gamemaker. An exclusive interview with Gorgeous states that she "wants to touch that beautiful silver hair". This was accompanied by a series of "mm"s. The Capitol has not managed to extract any other information from her.

<><><>