End of Story Bonus Chapter Part 1

Hey all my lovely readers!

I really hope you liked my story! I do hope all of you will continue to support me in my future stories as well!☺☺

Damn, I've reached over 6k reads and over 800 votes on this story! Thanks so much everyone!😙❤

This is a special bonus 2 part chapter meaning that there will be a second part to this chapter and it's to thank you all for supporting this story, so I hope you enjoy!😃😃

This bonus story revolves around Ryohei and Yu because they were the top shipping couple.😉💙

So, sit back, grab a cup of coffee and enjoy!🛋☕👍😉

************************************************************

*******3 Months Later********

Ryohei and Yu have been dating for a few months now and they couldn't be happier. They spend almost every hour of every day together. Their love for each other was like a drug and they just couldn't get enough of each other. At school they were considered the cutest couple and they were. They were both best friends and boyfriend/girlfriend. They could be fun and cheerful together, but also flirty and romantic together.

They were also quite the pair of troublemakers. They always like to tease Ryoji because he was apparently very fun to tease, but they also caused a lot of trouble in class. They would make up jokes and puns, make paper airplanes and zoom them in the air around the classroom, make rude, obnoxious noises, throw balloons in every class whenever there was a celebration or holiday. Yes, they became quite the troublemakers, but they always managed to get away with it.

Ryohei had really helped Yu a lot in school and he was the next best student behind Ryohei. Whenever the teacher would ask a question they would always raise their hands at the same time and they would switch on who would answer the question. They would always finish their work or homework at the same time and hand them in at the same time. Practically everything they did at the same time. They definitely lived up to their reputation of being the cutest couple.

Ryohei and Yu had been alternating at whose house they should stay at. One night they would stay at Ryohei's house while the next night they would stay at Yu's house. Their parents had even suggested that they join families since they're always together. Last night Ryohei and Yu slept at his place. Ryohei woke up and yawned. She glanced over to see Yu's sleeping face staring back at her. She smiled as reached over and tucked a strand of his blond hair behind his ear. Yu smiled in his sleep making Ryohei's smile widen as she kissed his nose before quietly getting out of bed, but a strong arm reached over and pulled her back into bed.

"Ahhhh!" Ryohei exclaimed in alarm as she fell back in bed. She glanced down to see Yu's arm wrapped tightly around her body. "Ugh, Yu."

"Don't leave yet," Yu responded pouting with his eyes still closed. Ryohei sighed heavily.

"Yu, I'll be back. I just need to go to the bathroom," Ryohei replied as she pushed him away, but he held onto her tightly.

"No, stay," Yu whined as he nuzzled his face into Ryohei's back. Ryohei sighed again.

"Yu, please. I really need to pee," Ryohei pleaded as she tried pushing him off again, but Yu refused to let go. As Ryohei continued to try to push Yu off she felt her head start to spin and she felt herself become a bit nauseous. She had been feeling headachy and nauseous quite more often now. She had no idea why either and she seemed to have put on some weight too. She didn't think she had been overeating, but perhaps she had.