14: The Truth

Ryoji woke up feeling uneasy. He had witnessed Akira kissing Ryohei and it was an actual kiss with feelings too. Usually when Ryoji would see Akira kissing a girl he showed no feeling, but last night he really saw Akira actually feel something during the kiss. He never would have expected Ryohei to be the one to make Akira show feelings. He had noticed that they had all grown fond of Ryohei and that it would seem that perhaps he was wrong about her being like Rika. Perhaps she was the exact opposite. Grabbing his phone, he quickly made a group call to the others.

"Yo," Yu greeted Ryoji sleepily. He sounded like he just got out of bed.

"Sup?" Keiichiro asked yawning before giving a long sigh.

"Yeah?" Rei asked rudely. Ryoji scoffed.

"Good morning~," Akira sang cheerfully. Ryoji made a weird expression.

"Someone's in a good mood this morning," Yu responded with a chuckle. Akira chuckled back.

"Yeah, it's kind of creeping me out," Rei replied in uneasiness.

"Doesn't everything he do creep you out?" Keiichiro asked in confusion.

"Yeah, so, what's your point?" Rei asked impatiently.

"Never mind," Keiichiro responded with a sigh.

"Aren't I allowed to be in a good mood once in a while?" Akira asked teasingly.

"Sure, you are," Yu answered brightly, "Just today you sound a lot more cheerful than usual."

"Isn't that a good thing?" Akira asked curiously.

"I don't know," Rei responded blankly, "All I know is that it's creeping me out."

"Wow, thanks for that Rei," Akira thanked Rei sarcastically.

"Anytime," Rei replied. Keiichiro and Yu stifled laughs while Ryoji rolled his eyes.

"Can I do some talking please?" Ryoji asked in irritation. The others sighed as they fell silent. "So, I'm calling to discuss Ryohei."

"Discuss?! What are we at a conference or something?" Rei asked with a sigh.

"Rei, shut up! I'm trying to talk!" Ryoji exclaimed in irritation. Rei sighed. "Now to get back to what I was saying, I wanted to talk to you guys about Ryohei."

"Ryohei has such a beautiful voice~," Akira commented dreamily.

"Oi, not now Akira," Ryoji responded with a sigh as he face palmed.

"Ok, then what is it about Ryohei that you want to discuss?" Yu asked curiously.

"You guys seem to really be fond of her now, huh?" Ryoji asked raising his eyebrow. There was a long pause.

"She's touched our hearts with her kindness," Yu answered happily.

"Yeah, she's definitely different from other girls," Rei said in agreement.

"She's really cute too," Keiichiro added.

"Her beautiful, angelic voice~," Akira continued dreamily.

"Uh... we know that Akira," Yu answered, "You've said that about 20 times."

"Whatever. Look, it doesn't matter," Ryoji said in annoyance, "The reason I brought that up is because I'm guessing that you guys are out of the plan of breaking her heart, right?"

"I've been out of that plan for so long!" Yu exclaimed, "Why do you even ask? Don't tell me you're still going with the plan?"

"I'm definitely out of the plan," Keiichiro said, "She's too nice to have her heart broken."