Epilogue: Yu Ending

Hey everyone!

So, finally, the epilogue that everybody's been waiting for has arrived!

Yes, Yu's epilogue was the last one! I decided to put his epilogue last because he and Ryohei were the top shipping couple!😉😉

Enjoy!

********************************************************************************

~ Preview from last chapter ~

As Ryohei sat there, she felt her phone buzz in her pocket. She took it out to see who was trying to contact her. She wondered perhaps if it was her mother or perhaps Rika, but it would be weird for either of them to be up at this hour. She shrugged as she opened up her phone to see that she got a message from................

~ End of Preview ~

Ryohei got a text from Yu. She furrowed her eyebrows in surprise. She wondered what Yu was doing up this late at night. Yet of course, what was she doing up this late at night? She glanced at Ryoji to see him staring up at the sky. She sighed as she glanced back at her phone and opened the message.

{Yu: Good morning Ryohei. Where are you right now?}

{Ryohei: Good morning Yu. I'm outside on the porch with Ryoji.}

{Yu: Wait.... with Ryoji?}

{Ryohei: Yeah..... why?}

There was a long pause after she had sent her message. It wasn't until 5 minutes later that Yu answered again.

{Yu: Can you meet me in the kitchen?}

{Ryohei: Sure, but how come?}

{Yu: I need to talk to you about something.}

{Ryohei: Ok then. I'll meet you in the kitchen.}

{Yu: Great! Thanks.}

With that Ryohei closed her phone. She stared at her phone in confusion. She wondered what Yu wanted to talk to her about.

"Is everything ok Ryohei?" Ryoji asked in concern as he looked over at Ryohei. Ryohei glanced over at Ryoji with a questioning look.

"What?" Ryohei asked in confusion.

"Are you ok?" Ryoji asked again in worry.

"Oh, yeah, I'm fine. I'm just..... uh......," Ryohei started, but then trailed off when nothing came into her mind.

"You're just what?" Ryoji asked eyeing her suspiciously, "Are you sure you're ok?"

"No, yeah, I'm perfectly fine," Ryohei responded with a quick nod.

"Ok, but you're not acting fine," Ryoji replied raising his eyebrow at Ryohei.

"Yeah, anyways, I'm going to go get something to drink," Ryohei answered nervously, "Do you want anything to drink?"

"Na, I'm good. Thanks though," Ryoji thanked her with a smile. Ryohei nodded.

"Ok, I'll be back in a little bit," Ryohei said awkwardly.

"Alright, I'll be waiting here then," Ryoji responded smirking. Ryohei nodded as she stood up and walked into Yu's house. She walked into the kitchen to see Yu sitting at the counter. He hadn't noticed her yet and he was busy twirling on the spinning chairs. Ryohei giggled quietly as she approached him. Ryohei watched in amusement as Yu twirled around on the spinning chair with a smile on his face.