15: Special 2k+ Reads

Hey all my lovely readers! This is a special 2k+ reads chapter to award you all for supporting this book. This chapter is actually an add in chapter. I originally wasn't going to put this chapter in, but that was only because I didn't think this book would get so many reads so fast. I was kind of surprised when I reached 1k reads and then 2k reads. Anyways, in this special chapter, you will get to see the point of views of each of the boys and Ryohei. Also, all the shipping couples will have their moments with Ryohei. So, get excited!

************************************************************

(WARNING: SUPER DUPER LONG CHAPTER AHEAD!! YOU HAVE ALL BEEN WARNED!!😆😆)

💘Ryohei's Point of View💘

Classes went by so slowly. Maybe it's because I want classes to be done. I know, it's weird. Me, the teacher's pet, wanting classes to be done. I may be the teacher's pet, but that doesn't mean that I enjoy work or school. I just know what the teacher's are looking for out of a good student. I "play the game" I guess would be another way of saying it.

"Ryohei~," a song like voice whispered in my ear making me look up quickly. A frown appeared on my face when I saw Akira smirking at me. That boy. I swear, he is the most perverted boy I've ever met.

"Akira, I told you not to do that," I responded in annoyance.

"Ryohei, just because you told me not to that doesn't mean that I won't," Akira replied with a teasing grin.

"Just keep it to a minium Akira," I remarked as I rolled my eyes and I turned back around. Akira chuckled as he leaned over.

"You do realize that playboys can't keep their flirting to a minimum, right?" Akira asked curiously as he blew into my ear. A shiver ran up my spine at this and I pushed him away.

"Akira, leave her alone," Yu scolded as he glared at Akira. I looked at Yu with a small smile. Yu smiled back at me. He's such a little cutie. I can't believe I almost kissed him. I guess it's a bit better than just being kissed out of the blue, like, Akira, Rei, and Keiichiro did.

"Yeah, Akira, stop being creepy," Rei added as he also glared at Akira. I smiled gratefully at Rei. Rei is an interesting person. He's kind of a hot and cold person. Akira rolled his eyes and sighed as he leaned back in his chair, crossing his arms over his chest. Thank the lord I have the others otherwise Akira would probably try to rape me again. I can't believe he did that and I can't believe I let him do that. Does this make me a slut now? Oh, I hope not.

Keiichiro is a very quiet person, but he's still really nice. He's really strong built too. He's the kind of guy who's stern on the outside, but sweet on the inside. Ryoji is really sweet once you get to know him. I mean, he did come rescue me when Ena and her friends tried to beat me up for ruining her relationship with Akira. Oh geez. Akira, how do I explain Akira? Akira is.......... the no comment kind of person. He..... is..... nice...... sort of, but most of the time he is as perverted as ever. I think though Yu is the nicest out of all of them. I really like him. He's really dependable. I like all of them a lot, but three of them kissed me and one of them I almost kissed, so now I'm wondering if they are looking for a relationship more than friendship. Just then my thoughts were interrupted by the bell ringing for lunch. Finally! The boys and I quickly packed our stuff before heading to our lockers.

"Man, classes went by so slowly this morning," I said in annoyance.

"Wow, the teacher's pet is complaining about classes being slow? This is new," Ryoji responded raising his eyebrow, "You feeling ok?"