19: Good Girl Gone Bad

(Don't listen to the video yet. Wait until it's the right moment.😉😆)

Ryohei woke up feeling gloomy and pretty much emotionless. She looked around her room. Her usual clean and neat room was now a complete pigstie. She sighed as she threw her covers off of her. She sat on the edge of her bed staring at the wall with a blank expression. She felt a sharp pain in her stomach making her groan in pain. She lifted her tank top slightly. Her semi healed wound had been reopened again a little bit. She sighed heavily as she slowly got up and walked into the bathroom. She cleaned off her wound and placed new bandages and gauze over top. She took some advil to sooth the pain before trudging her way downstairs.

She knew Rika and Ryoji were downstairs because she had heard them come together last night. He had been coming over a lot lately. At this point she just didn't seem to care anymore. She had given up hope. She became an emotionless wreck. As expected, when she came downstairs into the kitchen, out of the corner of her eye she saw Rika and Ryoji having a full on makeout session on the couch. Ryohei ignored them as she made herself oatmeal and some coffee.

"Better not have too much coffee or you'll be as clumsy as a drunk person," Ryoji commented with a smirk as he and Rika stopped making out. They both stood up and walked into the kitchen. Ryohei waited for her oatmeal to be done before taking it out of the microwave and sitting at the table. Ryoji and Rika sat at the table too. They glanced at each other before smirking and started making out again. Ryohei kept her head down and rolled her eyes. She sat in silence, slowly eating her oatmeal and sipping her coffee. "What's your deal? Aren't you going to tell us off?"

"Why should I have to be the one to tell you guys off?" Ryohei asked with a blank expression, "I really don't care. If you want to makeout at the table then makeout at the table. Besides I'm not your parents. I have no right to tell you off." With that she went back to eating her oatmeal. Ryoji and Rika stared at Ryohei in shock before glancing at each other.

"Are you feeling ok Ryohei?" Rika asked in concern. Ryohei looked up and stared at Rika with a blank expression.

"I'm fine. What about you?" Ryohei asked curiously.

"Uh.... I'm ok," Rika responded awkwardly. Ryohei nodded as she took her last bite of oatmeal before standing up and bussing her dish over to the sink. Ryoji and Rika watched her in confusion.

"Ok, see you guys at school," Ryohei said as she started walking back up stairs.

"Wait, Ryohei, your skateboard is broken," Rika protested in worry.

"So, I'll walk then," Ryohei replied with a shrug as she walked up the stairs. Ryoji and Rka glanced at each other.

"I guess we should get going," Ryoji stated. Rika sighed as she gave a nod. They stood up from the table and grabbed their stuff before heading out. Ryohei stood staring into her closet. She had no idea what to wear.

(Ok! Start the music!😁😁)

She found herself wearing ripped jeans, a tight tank top, black and white converse, a leather jacket, leather gloves, and black eyeliner. She felt emotionless like that of a motorcycle chick and in result she ended up dressing like one. She left her hair slightly messy. She had told her mother about her broken skateboard. Her mother gave her some money for another one, but she found herself being rebellious and buying herself a motorcycle. She had parked it out back, so Rika wouldn't see it. Once she was done getting dressed she looked outside to see that Rika and Ryoji were just getting into Rika's car.

Ryohei rolled her eyes as she walked back downstairs. She snuck out the back and hopped on her new motorcycle. She placed her helmet over her head and started the engine. She slowly drove it to the front. Rika and Ryoji had left. She kept her blank expression as she sped up and drove to school. She had recently heard of rumour going around the school about her. She had ignored them though. She had no idea who started the rumours and she had no idea who spread the rumours, but she didn't care. They thought she was cruel as a bad girl then fine. She was going to be a bad girl. She drove into the parking lot of the school. She saw Yu's car and Keiichiro's motorcycle parked in their usual spots. Yu, Rei, Akira, and Keiichiro all waited by their car for Rika and Ryoji who got out of their car and approached them. Ryohei sighed as she took deep breaths and drove towards them.