1: The Chikamoto Sisters

*********4 Years Later********

It's been 4 years since the boys had sworn that they were going to get revenge on Rika, but they never got their chance because Rika's family moved and she went to a different high school. Over the years, the boys had forgotten about Rika and about getting their revenge, but it didn't stop them from changing. They had changed dramatically over the years. They no longer wore glasses. Rei only wore glasses when he was reading. They dressed better too. In elementary school they were the targets of humiliation and now in their fourth year at East Tokyo High School they were the most popular boys. They had changed so much that they themselves became popular. Not only that, but they were considered the bad boys of the school. The way they dressed and the way they acted were that of bad boys.

"Hey Ryoji! You coming or what?!" Yu asked as he waited in his car outside of Ryoji's house. Akira and Rei sat in the car with him both playing on their phones. Keiichiro had a motorcycle, so he rode to school by himself at his own time. Ryoji rushed out of his house and ran towards the others.

"F*** off Yu," Ryoji snapped as he glared at Yu. Yu rolled his eyes.

"Hey man," Akira greeted Ryoji.

"Hey, what up Akira?" Ryohei asked as he gave a little movement with his head and gave a brother shake to Akira.

"What do you think is up?" Akira asked scoffing, "I got girls calling me 24/7 and teachers scolding me for f***ing them in the janitor's closet. I got a 2 month punishment of cleaning the gym floors. F***ers."

"You got it bad, don't you Akira?" Ryoji asked rolling his eyes. Akira scoffed.

"Whatever, get in here you little f***," Akira replied in annoyance. Ryoji ignored Akira's snide comment and tossed his bag into the car before getting in the front seat next to Yu. As Yu drove them to the high school, Ryoji blasted the radio on and changed the channels until he finally came to a rock channel. Ryoji looked at the time to see that it was already 8:55.

"Dude, we're going to be late. Step on the gas already," Ryoji commanded.

"I am not getting my license suspended!" Yu exclaimed in irritation, "I don't f***ing give a s*** if we're late! I am not getting my license suspended!"

"You're such a p****," Ryoji responded crossing his arms over his chest in annoyance.

"I'm not a p****!" Yu protested glaring at Ryoji, "I'm just not as rebellious as you."

"Maybe, but your hair says otherwise," Ryoji commented rolling his eyes. Yu scoffed.

"Whatever. Look, you wouldn't understand," Yu replied with a sigh, "When you finally get a car you'll understand." Ryoji rolled his eyes. "Speaking of which, I'm getting f***ing tired of driving you everywhere. Get a f***ing car already!"

"Yeah, Ryoji, you're the only one who doesn't have a car," Akira pointed out.

"Hey, it's not my f***ing fault that my parents are f**s and won't buy me a car!" Ryoji snapped scowling, "And besides it's Yu's week to drive us around."

"Oh, yeah, that's true," Akira answered nodding in agreement. Yu sighed heavily.

"You can be a real @$$ you know that?" Yu asked grimacing at Ryoji. Ryoji ignored Yu and turned up the speakers of the radio. Rocking out to the music, they approached the entrance to the school's parking lot. Another car was coming towards them and had their signal lights on to go into the school's parking lot as well. Both cars approached the entrance. The other car was just a little bit more ahead than Yu's car and it started turning into the entrance.

"Step on it!" Ryoji exclaimed smirking. Yu sighed as he stepped on the gas pedal and the car went zooming ahead of the other car. The other car beeped the horn as Yu's car went in front of them.