Epilogue: Keiichiro Ending

~ Preview from last chapter ~

As Ryohei sat there, she felt her phone buzz in her pocket. She took it out to see who was trying to contact her. She wondered perhaps if it was her mother or perhaps Rika, but it would be weird for either of them to be up at this hour. She shrugged as she opened up her phone to see that she got a message from................

~ End of Preview ~

Ryohei got a text from Keiichiro. She furrowed her eyebrows in surprise. She wondered what Keiichiro was doing up this late at night. Yet of course, what was she doing up this late at night? She glanced at Ryoji to see him staring up at the sky. She sighed as she glanced back at her phone and opened the message.

{Keiichiro: Hey Ryohei.}

{Ryohei: Morning Keiichiro. What are you doing up this late?}

{Keiichiro: I couldn't sleep. That horror movie was scary as sh*t. I'm pretty sure I almost peed my pants.}

Ryohei stifled a laugh as she read Keiichiro's message. Ryoji glanced over at Ryohei in confusion.

"What's so funny?" Ryoji asked curiously as he looked at Ryohei. Ryohei glanced at Ryoji.

"Sorry. I was just laughing at a message that I got from Keiichiro," Ryohei explained with a smile. Ryoji nodded as he let out a heavy sigh. Ryohei noticed Ryoji's expression sadden and she furrowed her eyebrows in worry. "Ryoji, are you ok?" Ryoji glanced at Ryohei for a moment.

"Yeah, I'm ok," Ryoji responded with a nod, "I'm going to see if I can get back to bed."

"Ok, good night then," Ryohei replied with a smile. Ryoji smiled back as he went back inside. Ryohei sat outside alone as she texted Keiichiro back.

{Ryohei: Lol, well, it was supposed to be scary.}

{Keiichiro: Yeah, I know, but I didn't think it was going to be that scary.}

{Ryohei: Keiichiro most horror movies are scary.}

{Keiichiro: Ok, well, the point is that it was scary as f*ck and I might not be able to sleep for a week.}

Ryohei giggled as she read Keiichiro's message. She didn't realize how funny Keiichiro could be sometimes. Ryoji watched Ryohei through a window from inside the house and he sighed with a sad expression.

{Ryohei: Aw, Keiichiro, I'm sorry.}

{Keiichiro: It's fine. So, what are you doing right now? Why aren't you in the room?}

{Ryohei: Oh, well, I was sitting on the porch with Ryoji, but he left because he wanted to go back to sleep.}

{Keiichiro: Oh, ok. So, I was wondering if you wanted to go see Trusty again. We haven't been to see her in a while.}

{Ryohei: Sure! I would love to.}

{Keiichiro: Great! Looking forward to it. Well, good night Ryohei. Don't stay out there too long.}

{Ryohei: Good night Keiichiro and don't worry. I'll be coming back in soon.}

With that she closed her phone and sighed. She stared out into the distance and breathed in the last bit of the warm morning air before standing up. She turned around and began to head inside, but as she started to open the door a hand slammed it shut. Startled, Ryohei turned around quickly to see who it was. Her face met with the face of a scary and mean looking man. He seemed quite familiar to her, but she couldn't quite put her finger on it. Behind him were a group of men who had a very similar style to him.