I just went through this with Harry and I didn't want to go threw this with him.

"Just leave." I whispered stepping back. I sucked in my lips to hold in my cries but it was becoming hard.

"I wanted to tell you, I swear I did but I didn't want to hurt you." he told me following me as I walked away from him.

"Zayn," I said turning around, "I asked you and you looked me in the eyes and said no. You even said 'I would tell you if they were.' Did you tell me?" I asked him and he didn't respond, "did you!?" I asked louder.

"No. But I did it for you!" he informed in monotone.

"Why are you up here anyway? You should be down stairs."

"I said I had to use the bathroom."

"Then go use it and leave me alone. I can't stand looking at you, seriously. Get out." I demanded keeping my voice low.

"You want me to leave?" he asked and I scoffed.

"Obviously! I hate you! Get out!" I walked up to the door and when I grabbed the nob he slapped it away.

"You don't hate me."

"How are you going to tell me how I feel?"

"Because I know you, and you don't hate me. Don't say things you don't mean." he looked into my eyes and the hurt in his was increasing.

"Get out." I ordered opening the door and waiting for him to step out.

He looked outside the room and I heard everyone talking and laughing downstairs, completely oblivious to what's happening up here. He then looked back at me before shutting the door.

"What do you want to know?" he asked grabbing my hand and walking to the bed. I pulled it away when he sat down and I only stood in front of him with my arms crossed over my chest.

"What?'

"What do you want to know? I'll tell you everything." he said intertwining his fingers and letting his hands fall between his open legs.

I looked out the window contemplating whether or not I wanted to know everything. I knew it would only break me down even more but I have the right to know.

"When did it start?"

"The night of your birthday." he said licking his lips with nerves. My mouth parted in disbelief and I made my way beside him.

"My birthday?" I asked tilting my head.

"Yeah. That's why he showed up."

"She invited him?" I asked and he nodded his head, "why?"

"She wanted him there."

"She was with him at the party Friday too, wasn't she?" I whispered looking down at my lap as the tears fell from my cheek.

"Yeah." he grabbed my hand but I didn't pull it away, "I wanted to tell you in the kitchen but I promised her I wouldn't tell."

"Then why are you telling me now?" my lips quivered as I looked up at him and he blinked slowly taking in my broken state.

"Because I love you, and you're my friend. You should know this, especially if it involvs your best friend and ex boyfriend. I'm really sorry for not telling you Aleevonne, I truly am."

My pulse was quickening and it was becoming hard for me to breath. I felt like everything was crumbling down and there wasn't a damn thing I could do about it. I stood up and ran my fingers through my hair before completely breaking down. He immediately stood up and wrapped his arms around me, allowing me to cry in his chest. He rubbed my back and kept apologizing and the more he did the angrier I became.