Chapter 11: The Siblings

At the Andeenan Royal Palace

"You know, you were dumb going to the battlefield." Eena said.

"I thought I could make a difference in the battle." Ande replied.

"Well, you were shot right at the beginning of battle, so no, you did no make a big difference in the battle."

"What is past is past, let us focus on the future." He pointed out.

"Ha Ha, way to go changing the topic, but alright. Let us focus on ending the war." Eena laughed sarcastically. "Have you heard the news? About the new shadow summoner?"

"Yes. I have sent one of my best mage to spy on him. He should be back soon." Ande assured.

From the teleportation platform, appear Terian and Arya.

"Your majesties, give the orders for the mages to deploy." Terian pleaded as he ran into the Leaders' Quarter.

"On what ground?" Eena said.

"On the matter that we have a shadow summoner and we should eliminate him while he is still weak." Terian explained.

"No! Zuno doesn't know what he is doing. He is harmless." Arya objected.

"Are feelings making your judgement blurry elven?" Ande questioned.

"No, I assure you. I've been with him for weeks and he is as scared as you and I about his powers. He is coming here to find a way to control or even stop his powers. This is my honest judgement." Arya replied.

"He is dangerous, he sho----". Terian was stopped.

"You two are dismissed." Ande said.

"But, but---" Arya stuttered.

"Now please!" Eena roared.

Terian and Arya bowed and make their leave.

"Right, now what do we do about him?" Ande asked.

"Let's go to the great library, we know too little about shadow summoners, if he is even one." Eena replied.

The two royalties made their way to the great library. The library is enormous, floating above the clouds just like their castle. Only by magic can they enter the great library.

"Your majesties. What do I owe the honour of your visit?" The librarian asked.

"We need to read about shadow summoners." Ande pointed out.

"The---the myth of the s--shadow summoners sire?" The librarian stuttered, scared.

"It is more than just a myth now." Eena said. "We'll move on now."

The two explored millions of ancient books and they were outside the chamber of knowledge. "Grant us thy passage guardian, it is us, your leaders." Ande and Eena casted a spell and opens the door to the chamber. A tall guardian, wearing all gold armor and longsword awaited.

"Greetings Your Highnesses." The guardian said.

The two nodded and went inside. "Alright which one has the explanation about shadows?" Eena asked.

"I haven't been here in ages. Try looking one by one." Ande replied.

They searched the hundreds of books from before the beginning of magic. "Here, I guess, it says shadows on it." Ande joked about.

"No time to be joking around brother. Time is not on our side." Eena stressed.

"Has time ever been on our side? Has time ever helped us during war?" Ande mumbled. "I'll look it up."