Chapter 52

"Whoa!" Kaori dropped the suitcase on the floor and ran inside the freshly clean hotel room. Her eyes widen in awe as she glanced around the room. It was night by the time the new married couple arrived at the nice hotel they booked for their honeymoon in a nice island close to the Fire country. Her hazel eyes landed upon the king size bed that was neatly made. It was so big and fluffy that she just wanted to jump upon it and roll around it until she was off to dream land but her curious eyes wander around and the room's style was absolutely pleasing to her sight, a little bit on the large side but still perfect. Before she knew it, Kaori dashed to the nearest door which she figured was the bathroom. She opened the door and let out a gasp.

"Y-Yamato ! The bathroom has a Jacuzzi! It has a Jacuzzi!" Kaori excitedly yelled, lightly bouncing on the balls of her feet. The bathroom was a cream color with matching tiles on the floor and walls. It was quite large with a stand-in shower in the corner large enough to fit four people and the toilet a little ways from there besides the sink. But the Jacuzzi had its own little room and was cut off by a thin wall that you can slide open and close. She was guessing it was for privacy and she couldn't help but blush at the sudden intimate thoughts that filled her mind. Kaori definitely wanted to use this before going back home.

Kaori finally left the bathroom in a response to Yamato not responding to her. She went searching him only to find him unpacking his suitcase. Smiling she decided to surprise him from behind, but as she approached it seemed his ninja instincts kicked in. The next thing she knew, she was laid flat in the floor his body hovering her, his warm breath tickling her ear.

Her eyes widening, a deep blush went its way to her face in their position.

"Don't try to sneak on me like that. " Yamato said deeply, his lips a few inches from her left ear. An involuntary shiver ran through her spine and in a blink he was back unpacking his suitcase, face neutral, like nothing happened.

'What a tease ' Kaori thought, getting up

Not wanting to stay alone she hugged him from behind, earning a chuckle.

"You are so impatient sometimes, Kaori . We have to unpack first before we do anything else. " Yamato says trying to scold her gently , but failing at her cute pout.

With a sigh of defeat and a soft smile, he turns to her returning her embrace. She pours out happily, as he starts swaying her. rhythmically into an invisible song. They sway gently, quietly into their hotel bedroom, looking each other smiling softly.

Yamato kisses Kaori's forehead and her smile widens, her eyes closing peacefully as she places her head in the crook of his neck.

" I feel so happy right now. Its pure happiness that makes me feel whole. " Kaori whispers on his neck and she can feel his heart skip a best.

"Me too. "

"Can we stay like this forever? " Kaori asks quietly. He chuckles .

"I don't know. But we can try " He whispered.

"Let's try then"

Yamato leans his head against hers as he looks into her hazel eyes, their hearts beating like one, an unspoken desire in each ones eyes.

As he slowly went to kiss her Kaori knew, the first memorable night of them as wife and husband was about to start.

~*~*~*~*~*~