Appreciation.

I just wanted to come back to this book and tell everyone how much I thank them and appreciate them for reading this book and loving it. I know this book was very sad and hard to read and trust me , it was hard to write these chapters but you guys wanted more so that's what I did and I made a series out of it and you've been readin that too.  Usually , my stories are love stories and jian did have a romance in this but not REALLY , it was more of a serious topic about how jc went through what he went through with his parents. This was literally my favorite story because it showed a life lesson and this stuff could happen in real life and I'm sure it did happen some where. I don't know where I get the inspiration from because I didn't see a story about it or a movie or anything.. It just happened and I WROTE IT. Oh , and about the jokes and the comedy in this story.. I wanted to put funny jokes in it and have sam be the funny one and have kian be so extra and funny because the whole story would have been sad without it and I didn't want people to be sad and cry during the whole book.

those jokes were original and they came from TY! 

but yeah , I'm rambling but thank you so much for still reading this story. i luv yall.