Twenty-Eight.

Kian's Pov.

''Mom , Dad Please Let Them Go.''  Jc  slowly walked up towards them but I pulled him back.

''NO , I want them out of our house right now.'' his  mom demanded.

I wanted to tell them that one of the guys were Connor but that would probably put him into more dangerous. 

Without any warning, Sam came running through the back door.

''Aye , THEY.'' as soon as Sam saw the guns pointed at Trevor's And Connor's head he slowly backed up.

''wrong house.''

''SHOOT HIM,'' Frank yelled. Maria aimed at Sam and as soon as she shot I attacked her and Ricky did the same thing to Jc's dad. 

''JC , call the police now.''  I picked both of his parents up and we led them up the stairs and we tied them up. maybe they'll see how it feels to be tied up for a long ass time.

''Connor , tie the rope a little tighter.'' he shook his head and went to do so.

''Connor?'' Maria looked up at Connor and Connor looked her in her eyes and she instantly remembered who he was.

''baby.'' 

''I'm not your baby , and you're not my mother.'' Connor tied the rope tighter and came near the rest of us.

''so what's next?''

''do we let the police handle them?''  When The Police Get Here Then  Yes But As Of Now We're Gonna Have A Little Fun. 

Jc came into the room with the cell phone in his hand.

''I Called Them And They're Coming,'' I smiled at the good news and I wrapped my arms around and gave him a quick kiss.

''I knew yall were fucking.'' Sam laughed before walking up to Jc's parents.

Sam: so yall think It's nice to rape and beat your son right?  He smiled and went over to the closet.

''What Are You Doing?'' I looked at him. he grabbed the bat from the closet and handed it to Jc.

''They Hurt You So You Should Hurt Them.'' Jc looked at me and I shrugged my shoulders. He might as well get him some kind of revenge.

he gave the bat back to Sam and looked at them. ''I'll just let them rot in jail,''  he smiled as he walked out of the room and I followed him and closed the door.

______________
Connor's Pov.

''Well he doesn't wanna hurt yall but I do.''  Sam started beating the fuck out of them with the bat.

''that's what you get for shooting at me.'' he kept hitting them and of course, they were screaming.

I just laughed because they totally deserved this.

''AYE LET ME GET SOME.'' I took the bat from him and I started beating the shit out of them too.

''That's FOR ABUSING ME AND JC.'' 

''I WANT TO BEAT THEM TOO.''  Trevor took the bat from me.

I looked over at Sam and he grabbed the whole lamp. ''WTF ARE YOU DOING?'' 

''WHAT? THEY DESERVE THIS.'' he hit them both over the head with the lamp.

''THATS GONNA BE A CONCUSSION''

''oh wait , we got a knife over here.'' Ricky picked it up and we all looked at each other.

''shall we?'' 

''we shall.''  we started attacking them with whatever we had in our hands. 

( don't worry , they didn't kill em.)