Fifteen.

Kian's Pov.

''CALL THE FUCKING COPS.'' I ran into the kitchen where my parents were.

''WHAT'S GOING ON?'' my mom came to confront me.

''CALL THE POLICE , THEY HAD HIM LOCKED INSIDE OF A BASEMENT.'' I started panicking and walking back and forth.

''Kian , how do you know that?'' I couldn't tell her that I broke into their house , well the door was unlocked but that's still breaking and entering. 

''mom , please.''

''Kian , what if he is punished and he was just doing some work down there? you can't call the cops.'' ok she has a point because if we call the cops my information will be invalid and I need more proof. but locking your son in a basement has to be against the rules right? or is that a part of punishment nowadays?

I sat down in a chair and kept thinking to myself. Maybe I'm overreacting and maybe he was in trouble so they locked him in a basement so that he could learn his lesson and who was I to complain about it? but if that was the case then why did he want me to get out so bad? I mean it's like he's afraid of his parents .

_______________
Jc's Pov.

My parents both came into the house. where in the hell did they go that only took like 3 minutes? I know that their gonna look at the footage on the camera and he's gonna be in danger and I'm gonna get hurt again. I might as well get ready for it. 

''what are these keys doing on the counter?'' I heard my father say.

''Idk , I put them in my room.'' oh no , I didn't know where she put the keys so I put them on the counter. They're gonna beat the fuck out of me.

''JC.'' they both came to the basement door and It was locked so maybe they won't realize.

my mom unlocked the door and the door swung open. I looked up at the both of them and they told me to get up and come out and I honestly didn't want to but I didn't have a choice either so I did what they told me.

''Why were these keys on the counter.'' My father asked.

''I don't know , I was in the basement.'' I tried to play this whole thing off well and I felt like I was doing a pretty good job.

''let's watch the footage.'' my mom added.

I guess I wasn't doing as good as I thought.