Seven.

Kian's Pov.

Ok, I'll hang out with him on one condition I better have permission to have a knife with me at all times. I don't care If I'm being overly dramatic because I can see danger from a million miles away. (A/N: then how come you can't see that he's not the dangerous one KIAN) I laid down on my bed and looked out the window that showed his room window but the blinds were closed so I guess I can't see him walking around naked or anything.  I got up and went over to my desk and grabbed my cell phone and when I turned back towards my bed he was staring out of his window , right at me like before. I decided to play his little game so I walked over to my window and stared at him just like he was staring at me. I bet you he'll give up and blink sooner or later. 

We both continued to stare at each other and he wasn't blinking at all  he had no smile on his face like I did.. he was just so dull and that bothered the hell out of me. Does he ever smile? I'm  pretty sure life can't be as bad as he's making it look. I couldn't stare anymore so I blinked for a minute and when I looked back at the window he was gone. ''I HAVE TO HANG OUT WITH THAT KID?'' I quickly ran downstairs to talk to my parents about this. I saw them backing out of the driveway so I quickly ran outside to stop them.

''AYE , IF YOU DON'T STOP THE CAR , I'LL JUMP IN FRONT OF IT.'' I ran in the middle of the road and stood in front of the car .  ''mom , dad I don't think I can hang with this boy.''  they both rolled their eyes and tried to pull off but I wasn't having it so I jumped on the hood of the car. 

''if I fall , yall are going to jail.''  I stared at them through the glass and just laughed before jumping off.

''Kian , you're gonna hang with him or be grounded.''

'' ok  I'll take the grounded schedule.'' 

''bye Kian.'' they drove off and I just waved  and went back into my house.

I wish that I had something to do like I could go to my sister's house but she's in Vegas on her honeymoon so that wouldn't absolutely work out right.   I flopped down on the couch and I saw that his parents were leaving too and he wasn't nowhere in sight so maybe he's still in the house. OH GOD he's alone , I'm alone. he's gonna fucking kill me. I quickly got up and locked all of the doors. I love being so dramatic.