Eighteen.

Kians' Pov.

Jc & I stood outside and watched as our parents got into their cars.

''Kian , remember what I told you.'' 

''MOM , STOP.'' I stomped my feet and went inside of the house and Jc followed me in.

''Kian , I can't go anywhere.'' I shook my head and locked the door behind him.

''we aren't going anywhere , but you are gonna tell me why you were locked in a basement.''  I stood in front of the door just in case he tried to leave and avoid the situation.

''I locked myself in on accident but I made you leave because my parents didn't want me to have any company so I was trying to help you,'' he replied and walked over to the couch.

ok, that made perfect sense so I'll just drop the whole thing. I walked over and sat next to him.  We did have a great Friday night so maybe this can be even better. 

_____________________________
Jc's Pov.

I lied about the basement thing but thank god that he believed me because he doesn't need to know anything else. I felt him staring at me but I kind of liked it , he was really cute and he makes me happy and I've barely even known him that long.

''so do you have a girlfriend or something?'' he looked up at me. His eyes are so fucking perfect like what the fuck.

''No,'' I smiled a little as I begin to play with my phone.

''Good,'' he smirked before turning the tv on.  The only reason that I don't have a girlfriend is because I'm not into them. I mean do you know many times I've been told that I'm the cutest guy ever? a lot of girls liked me and they even offered to give me their virginity but I turned it down . My Father Even Tried To Force Me To Have Sex With Girls Because He Thinks Being Gay Is A Sin but YET HE'S SEXUALLY ABUSING ME. like how fucked up can he be? 

''Jc  , come back to earth.'' Kian snapped his fingers.

''I'm fine.'' I turned towards the television. 

''why are you so uptight?'' he moved closer to me. I couldn't help but smile but I moved a little. He continued to move closer to me so I didn't move this time.

''are you trying to seduce me?'' I turned around and looked at him.

''I don't have to do that , you know you want me.'' 

why in the fuck is he so right?