Twenty-Two.

Kian's Pov.

''Kian , if you keep doing this then I'm gonna send you back to that hospital.''  Ok Over A Year Ago I had To Be Committed Into A Hospital For ''ALLEGEDLY'' seeing  ghosts and spirits but I know for a fact that I saw that shit and I lived through it but of course my parents thought I was crazy so they sent me away but I'm back now and I'm not crazy. I know what the hell I saw and when I do solve this whole thing , I want an apology straight up. I still don't have any ideas how I can get back into that house without them noticing me. He's sitting up there lying and living in fear and I couldn't tell at first but now I definitely see it.  It's gonna drive him to the point where he's gonna end up killing himself and that's something that I don't want. 

''Kian , I really think you need to get some rest.'' my mom patted my back and laid her head on my shoulder. I wasn't gonna listen to her , she's one of the reasons why I'm not getting anywhere with this whole thing.  I stood up and pushed her away softly.

''If he ends up dead , I  will blame you.''  I looked at both of my parents before going outside. When I looked in my driveway I Saw Sam's car pull up.

''FINALLY.'' I ran to the car and all of my friends got out.

''KIAN.'' they all screamed. 

''there's no time for that , get back in the car.'' I quickly pushed them back inside of the car and I got in behind them. 

''Sam , just drive around the block , I have to talk to you guys about something.'' 

_______

*few mins later*

''so , you're telling us that your next door neighbor is getting abused?'' Sam looked at me.

''YES.'' I sighed.

''well did you tell your mom?''  Trevor looked at me.

''She's not trying to help me.'' I told them.

''she didn't believe you right? '' Ricky asked.

Parents NEVER DO , but we do so we'll help ya. Connor added.