Twenty-Nine.

Kian's Pov.

We all stood outside as the cops ran into the house to arrest Jc's parents. I'm really proud that my friends were here because I don't think I would have been able to accomplish this shit alone.

''so are you ok?'' I pulled Jc close to me and looked him in his eyes and he did the same thing to me.

''I'm fine .'' we both leaned in for a kiss until my parents came running outside.

''MY BABIES.'' my mom came running towards all of us. I rolled my eyes as she pulled me in for a hug and she did the same to the other guys.

''are you guys ok?''

''Yes.'' we all responded at the same time.

Sam: I feel great , I beat the fuck out of them.

Ricky: you better not let the cops hear you.

They both looked around to make sure no one was listening.

''ok we good.'' I laughed at their stupidity.

''I'm sorry that I didn't believe you.'' my mom put her arm around me.

''don't worry , but what are we gonna do now?''

''well first of all , he's gonna stay in that house but we're gonna help him pay the bills and you're gonna live with him.''

''AND WE'RE STAYING OVER FOR A COUPLE OF DAYS.'' Sam interrupted.

''how do you feel about that?'' we all looked at Jc.

''JC.'' his parents screamed his name causing him to turn around and look at them.

''WE LOVE YOU SON.'' his father shouted.

he turned back around to us.

''I love that idea.''

''GREAT! now let's go get something to eat.'' 

''YES , PIZZA.'' sam quickly ran into my house.

and everyone else followed behind him.