Twelve.

Kian's Pov.

''You Have To Understand Their Rules For Their Son.'' I rolled my eyes at my mom who was trying to explain to me that I was wrong for disobeying the rules but I don't give a damn. 

''he's like 20 years old.''

''but he's living in their house , so they have rules.''  I still don't get what the big deal is , do they wanna have him locked down in the house? So I guess that means we can't be friends now right?

''I just think you have to apologize .''

''For What?''

''I just think it would be a good idea.''

''FOR WHAT?'' I shouted at my mother.

''watch your mouth.'' my dad warned me.   They aren't making this any easier and they aren't giving me a good reason to why I should apologize for showing this kid a good time , he honestly had fun and it seems like he doesn't get to have fun very often.

''Kian , please just.''

''I'm not trying to hear this shit.'' I got up and ran to my room. I don't like talking to her like that but she's not being fair , why is she taking up for them? she's acting like I took him out there to do drugs or some shit. I'm more pissed off at the fact that they didn't try to tell his parents that I was responsible and that I never get in trouble but no , they didn't try to do that. I slammed my door and raised up my blinds but his blinds were down and he had bars on his window. He told me that his parents put bars on his window because he was once suicidal so they wanna be careful so that made perfect sense. I hope he isn't mad at me , I didn't want to lose his friendship. Hopefully, we can talk tomorrow or something.

I turned off my light and just laid down in the dark , thinking long and hard about this. how can going out cause so much drama ? I thought my parents knew me well enough to trust me , but I guess I was wrong for breaking somebody else's rule for their own kid.