Two.

Jc's Pov.

I know that I probably weirded that kid out but who gives a fuck? I mean he was staring at me and that's something that he shouldn't do , especially from a window so I had every right to do what I did. I walked inside of the house where my parents were and they were sitting the boxes down on the living room floor. I walked over to grab my box until my father pushed my hands away. 

''don't touch that yet.'' he looked up at me with anger in his eyes.  Why is he mad right now? I didn't do shit to him and he's already on his fucking period.  I ignored what he had said and tried to grab my box again. ''JC.'' my mother came up to me and shoved me causing me to trip and fall onto the floor.  It's one thing for my dad to put his hands on me but it's a whole different story when my mother does it. I rolled my eyes and stood up and just went upstairs to look around. I didn't' wanna move here , I was good in my hometown. I loved everything about Texas and I guess seeing me happy is something that my parents couldn't stand.  my parents are hard on me for no reason at all , I was a great kid and I always followed the rules but one day that changed because they started beating on me , sexually abusing me , they've threatened to kill me , kill my friends and If I ever even dated someone they'd kill them too. I've seen things that they could do and I vowed that I would never be the same ever again. I'm not as bad as them but trust me ,  I'm far from normal. 

I walked around upstairs just to get a piece of mind .  I don't wanna be here ,  I wanna go home but GOD knows I can't do that. I'm 20 years old and I should be out living on my own but they won't let me leave , I can't do anything that I wanna do because they ''need me.'' around .  I walked into an empty room and saw a window that was able to see the room across from me. I walked into the room and stared out of the window and looked at the room. I saw the guy that I scared earlier. he was dancing around his room with his headphones in and he was on top of his bed , eyes closed and just really into the music. I couldn't help but laugh a little bit. He's cute , adorable even... I wonder what he thinks about me.

''WHAT ARE YOU DOING.''' I was interrupted by my dad's voice. I slowly  turned around and looked at him.  I shoved my hands into my pocket and looked down at the carpet. ''nothing dad.'' I said softly. he smirked as he came closer to me causing me to back into the wall , I couldn't go anywhere, though. He walked over to the window and shut the blinds and I moved closer to the closet. I knew what he was about to do.

''dad please don't do this.'' I begged him. I don't know why I continue to beg when he has done this like a million times , and he never listens to me. He slammed the door and locked it. I wasn't gonna cry because what's the point in it? my mom does nothing about it , she lets him touch me in any kind of way . he finally was in front of me and he was touching me . I could fight him off but I'd get hurt and I'm just not strong enough to fight back. he grabbed my hands and put them up as he pressed his lips against mine. I was so fucking disgusted so I tried to pull away from the kiss but he gripped my hands tighter and continued to kiss me ,  I couldn't move nor breathe .

''DAD STOP,'' I yelled causing him to stop and slap me. ''GET ON YOUR KNEES.'' he demanded .. I didn't wanna get abused  so I just did what he said.