Nine.

*Skips To Friday*

Kian's Pov.

''ok mom , I don't need to look perfect.'' my mom tried to help pick out an outfit for this typical hang out with Jc. She's acting like it's a date and It's not even that deep.

''mom , I am not wearing a suit.'' I grabbed it out of her hand and hung it back up in my closet. I don't think we need to impress them any longer , they are literally going out to dinner with my parents and my parents even offered to pay for their meals so they should be thankful enough and I already know that It won't take much to please Jc , because he's the same age as me so I hope and pray that he likes pizza and ice cream and maybe a little bowling because that's the plans for tonight but it'll be fun.

''his parents don't want him to leave this house , so maybe you should order a pizza or something.'' His parents don't want him to go out? that's not cool at all and I refuse to stay in this house on a Friday night , we're going out but that doesn't mean he has to tell them about it.

''don't take him out of this house Kian.'' my mom got up and walked out of my room and I closed and locked my door. I'm sorry but I'm gonna have to disobey the rules tonight. I opened my blinds and called Jc's name.

''Jccccccccccc'' I whispered , hoping that he would hear me but of course that was too low.

''JUSTINNNNNN ,'' I shouted a little causing him to open his blinds.

''hi.'' I smiled and waved at him and he did the same thing back to me.

''what are we doing tonight?'' he whispered and kept looking behind him.

''you'll see.'' I winked and closed my blinds.

________________________

Jc's Pov.

did he just wink at me? I closed my blinds and I heard a knock on my room door. I rolled my eyes and walked over to the door and unlocked it and my parents came in.

''why was this door locked?'' my dad came up to me.

''I had to change and I didn't want anyone walking in on me.'' I stood up to him.

''You're Gonna Go Over There And Hang With Him But You BETTER NOT LEAVE THAT HOUSE.'' he shouted at me.

''do you understand?'' my mother said.

''yes.'' I turned around and put on a shirt because I felt the fucking tension. They both left my room and I just finished getting dressed. I didn't plan on leaving the house anyways , I would have been happy staying home , It just sounds stupid to go next door and stay in the house when I could do that shit right here. It didn't make any sense just like everything else in this damn house.

Few Minutes Later.

---------

''Mom , They're Here,'' Kian told his parents as they started walking down the stairs. I couldn't help but notice that their house looked so fucking beautiful and his parents were nice too. I know he has a great life , that's something I want. His parents stood in front of us and so did he , we all were just staring and smiling until Kian spoke up.

''well you guys have a great night.'' he led them all to the door and I followed .

''Listen , Kian don't open this door for anyone.'' his mother started laying down the rules.

''I know mom , I'll only open the door for someone who says that they have a million dollars and some candy.'' he joked .

I smiled at their relationship and I admired it because that's the way a son and his mother are supposed to get along. I wish I had that with my parents.

''Justin , don't leave ok?'' my mother said all softly and smiled at me. I faked a smile and rolled my eyes once they were out the door. Kian closed the door behind them and he stared out the window to watch them leave , I guess but I went over to the couch and turned the tv on. I'm so ready for a boring night.

''what are you doing?'' he came over to me and turned the tv off.

''what are you doing?'' I looked at him so confused.

he doubled checked again before grabbing my hand and grabbing the other car keys that were on the counter and he led me outside to his car.

''we're not staying here.'' he got in the car and I did the same. I knew that this wasn't a good idea and that I was gonna suffer the consequences later but I can't tell him why I can't leave ... so I'll just do it