Twenty-Seven.

Jc's Pov.

My parents came into the room which means that they took the bomb off of the door . but I wasn't safe because I still had one on me.

''why is that window broke?'' my dad ran over to the window and looked out of it before he looked at me.

''who was here?''

''nobody.'' I quickly lied.

''is it that damn boy from next door?''

''NO.''

''If anybody's in this house , they're gonna die.'' with that being said him and my mother ran downstairs. I just hope and pray that whoever Kian came with is safe down there.

''Kian.'' someone whispered Kian's name as they slowly walked into the room.

''who are you?'' I whispered.

''Ricky.'' he had scissors in his hand. Kian slowly came out of the closet and grabbed the scissors.

''Ricky , go look at the door and see which wire they cut.'' Ricky tiptoed over to the door and looked at the bomb. ''the blue one is cut.'' I stood over Jc and his was crying. I was kind of afraid because this is the moment where we either live or die.

''maybe you shouldn't mess with it , what if its tricky?'' Ricky made perfect sense.

''don't touch it please.'' I started crying more.

Kian untied me and then he focused his attention back onto the bomb.

''I'm gonna cut the red one.''

'' kian , no,'' Ricky whispered.

''If I cut the blue one , it might blow up..''

''fine. go ahead and kill us.'' Ricky folded his arms and watched the door.

Kian slowly put the scissors onto the red one and he was shaking extremely bad but he just cut it.

I closed my eyes in total fear that it would blow up but It didn't.

''LET'S GO.'' he quickly took the vest off of me and we all ran downstairs.

''HEAD FOR THE DOOR.'' We reached the door and as soon as I was about to open it.

''STOP RIGHT NOW.'' we all slowly turned around and Connor & Trevor had guns to their heads.