Fourteen.

Jc's Pov.

I still sat on the bottom of the stairs crying my eyes out. They're ruining my life and there's nothing that I can do about it and It's killing me.

''Jc , Your father and I  are going out so you know the deal.'' I wiped my tears and followed my mom down into the basement , It's an old routine. When they leave the house I have to go into the basement and of course, they lock the doors until they come back. but good thing that It wasn't dark outside , at least I'll have some light.  I walked down the stairs and she shut the door and locked it from the outside.  I just sat down on the stairs and cried silently to myself. I just wanna kill myself , I wish that I could end it right now but it's like they're taking every object away from me to get the job done. they don't want me dead , they just want me to be in so much pain. 

___________
Kian's Pov.

''Mom , he doesn't wanna see me anymore.'' I wasn't sad anymore I was furious and a little pissed off. I didn't even wanna hang out with him and now he's gonna just throw me out into the street and not fucking help me when he sees a car coming. (WTF? what kind of explaination is that? what does that have to do with anything)

''Kian , maybe you misunderstood his parent's words.''

''I understood it clear and I wanna talk to him.'' I walked into the living room and I could see his parents leaving again. I made sure that they were gone before I came out of my house and went over to his. I knocked on the door .  He didn't answer , was he really this mad at me? after a couple of knocks he still didn't answer so I went around to the back door and it was unlocked . I quietly tip-toed in and I didn't see him anywhere , I know that he didn't go with them. I went upstairs and went into his room , which was empty. I looked around his room and saw that it was a mess , it looks like somebody had a huge fight in it.  I looked across the hall and saw his parents bedroom so I did what anybody would do and I went into it. 

''NICE ROOM.'' I started randomly dancing ( not knowing that a camera was watching his ass)  after about a few minutes I stopped messing around and I looked in their closet , their dressers , their mattress. I don't know what I'm looking for but I'll find something.  I couldn't help but hear crying coming from downstairs. I quickly ran downstairs and followed the noise. It led me to a basement door. I knocked on it , maybe Jc was down there.

''JC.'' I called out.

_____________________________
Jc's Pov.

''JC.'' I heard Kian's voice . what the hell is he doing here? I quickly ran up the stairs and started banging on the door.

''KIAN , GET OUT OF HERE.'' he didn't listen because he tried to open the door but my mom must have hid the key.

''WHY ARE YOU DOWN THERE?''

''KIAN , JUST GO.'' I started crying more. He ran away from the door and I just sat up against it. I don't want him to get hurt. OMFG THE CAMERAS , THEY'RE GONNA KNOW THAT HE WAS IN HERE AND THEY'RE GONNA TRY TO HURT ME OR GO AFTER HIM.

''KIAN.'' I banged on the door. He came back to the door and unlocked it. 

''Jc , what are you doing?''

''Kian , you have to get out of here .'' I grabbed the key and pushed him towards the front door. I was about to open it until I saw my parents car pull up. OMFG NOOOOO.

''KIAN , GO OUT THE BACK DOOR NOW.''

''JC , WHATS GOING ON.''

''JUST FUCKING DO IT.'' I pushed him out of the back door and locked it , and I relocked the basement door before putting the keys on the counter and I quickly ran back into the basement and shut the door , double checking to see if it was locked and thank god that It was.