Eight.

Jc's Pov.

I laughed as I sat on the couch. I knew that Kian would think that I'm weird as fuck and that's what I wanted him to think because I didn't wanna to hang out with him on Friday.  My parents were finally out of the house because they had to go get some locks and bars for the basement door and the windows in my room , they wanna make sure that I don't try to escape and I couldn't do anything because they told me that they set cameras up where I couldn't see them so I was stuck in a hard place , I couldn't go outside , I couldn't call anyone , and I couldn't have anyone over . I might as well start unpacking things.

__________________
Kian's Pov.

Maybe I just need to go over there and talk to him because I don't wanna stay in this house all day and I need some entertainment so I'll do it.  I got up off the couch and left my house. I have to be his friend so that things won't be weirder than they already are and maybe he'll stop staring at me. I walked up to the porch and knocked on the door.  The door opened a little and he peaked out of the door , he wasn't stupid enough to open it any further I'm guessing that's it.

''Hey , we need to talk so can I come in?'' 

''NO,'' he shouted at me causing me to look at him in total hate . I hate him now.

''why?'' I asked.

''because I don't know you , you could be crazy.'' Me?  crazy? he's the one who stares at me like he wants to take a damn picture , I know I'm sexy but I have to draw the line somewhere.

''can you come out then?'' I backed up giving him enough space. he slowly came out and looked at me. I kept my distance because I still think he has mental issues. 

''Our parents are making us hang out on  Friday so I just wanna get to know you,'' I told him. 

''trust me , you don't wanna know me...'' he mumbled that but I still heard him loud and clear.

''why not?'' 

''listen we can hang out Friday just to please them , but you might wanna leave me alone after that..'' with that being said he went back into the house leaving me there clueless and lost as fuck. I wasn't done talking to him ,  I wanna know what he meant so I politely knocked on the door again. 

''I'm not about to let him say some shit like that and get away with it.'' He opened the door and rolled his eyes when he saw me.

''what's wrong with you? why are you so weird?''

''I'm NOT WEIRD , if you've been through what I've been through then you wouldn't be normal either.'' he slammed the door in my face.  ok, now I wanna know what he meant so I knocked on the door again. I was getting on my own nerves so I know that I'm getting on his too.

He opened the door and came out and slammed the door behind him.

''WHAT NOW?'' he folded his arms and looked at me.

''what have you been through? I wanna know.'' 

''just things ok?'' he voice got softer and that made me happy.

''how bad is it?'' 

''I can't tell you , you have to go back home before my parents get home ok?'' 

''WHY?'' 

''JUST GO and I'll see you FRIDAY.''  he went back in the house and closed the door and this time I went home.  Well whatever he's going through or has been through must really be traumatizing because he seems so nervous and scared every second that I was talking to him , but I just didn't wanna point that out.