Three.

Kian's Pov.

my mom was finally done with her cake and she said that I had no choice but to go next door with her. I didn't tell her about that guy staring at me through the window because I didn't want her to think I was lying or being too dramatic. ''why can't dad come with us?'' I looked over at my dad and he flipped me off before reading the newspaper.  I didn't wanna face this weird ass guy after what happened between us , we literally gave each other death stares and now I gotta see him ? It's just not right . 

'' I would like to see my lawyer because I'm being forced to do this.'' I looked at my mom with a serious face and a very serious tone in my voice but that didn't stop her from laughing at me and not taking me serious at all. I rolled my eyes and leaned against the door , waiting for my mom so that we could go and get this over with. ''tick tock.'' I opened the front door and lead my mom outside. 

''wanna hold the cake for me?'' she smiled and I proudly took it before closing the door behind me. I decided to eat some of the icing off of the cake because It came from my house so technically It's only fair to see if It taste good. I scrunched my face up and stopped in my tracks.

''mom this cake is disgusting , so how about you go back in the house and make them another one , while I stay and eat this terrible cake that YOU MADE.'' I smiled as I continued to pick the icing off of it.  She rolled her eyes and took it away from me causing me to frown a little before licking my fingers and quickly getting a little bit more. I jumped and skipped into the neighbors yard and I walked up the door step. I looked over at my mom and she looked at me.

''BREATH CHECK.''' we both said at the same time.

''blow first,'' I told her.

''No , YOU DO IT.'' she told me.

''same time?''  we both blew at the same time. I don't know why we do random shit like this but that's just who we are.

''mom , you're a little funky ok?'' I laughed and rung the door bell.  

''whatever happened to a knock?'' I shrugged my shoulders and put my arms around her neck. 

''I wuv you, mommy.'' I put my head on her shoulder and that's when the door opened and we were met by the teenage boy from earlier and his parents. He didn't look happy at all but they were all smiling but he continued to do that shit that he did before which was just staring with those dark ass eyes.

''Hi , we're your next door neighbors and we just wanted to welcome you to the neighborhood,'' I smiled at my mom who was acting so polite. She knows damn well she isn't that nice and sweet in private so why she tryna front now? I laughed at the thought and just turned towards the street because it would be rude to laugh in their face. I didn't wanna meet them anyways.

''This Is My Son Kian.'' she turned me around and I faked a smile and waved at them.

''nice to meet you , this is our son Justin.'' he still didn't smile or say a word. he just  rolled his eyes and walked away.

''rude.'' I mumbled causing him to turn around and give me a death stare. What The Hell is Wrong With HIM. 

''Mom , I'm going home because I have something to do.'' I hugged her before running back into the house.