Thirteen.

*the next day*

Kian's Pov.

------

I sat at the breakfast table still not saying a word to my parents. We haven't said anything to each other since what happened last night. After a long time of thinking and putting the pieces together I realized that I was wrong so when I get done with breakfast I'm going next door to apologize to Jc and his parents. I didn't mean to get him in trouble and I didn't mean to disobey them. 

''Kian , sweetie we're sorry for'' I cut her off and just threw the rest of my breakfast away. She didn't need to apologize. I didn't tell her that though I just walked out of the house. I was still pissed at them and honestly I know I thought that I had a reason to be but I kind of don't , they were being parents ..they had every right to get on me. 

I walked over to Jc's house and knocked on the door.  I was hoping that Jc would come to the door , I wanna talk to him anyways. I wanna hang out with him again with complete permission , inside of my house of course. I knocked a few more times . The door swung open and I was met by his parents. 

''Hello Kian.'' his mom smiled at me.

''hello , listen I just wanna apologize for disobeying you , It wasn't Jc's fault ..he was the one telling me that he wanted to come home and I kind of didn't listen , I just wanted to show him a good time.'' I didn't want them to get mad at him for my own mistake. 

''Jc , isn't in trouble , we understand that you wanted to be his friend and we forgive you ,'' 

''Can I see him?'' 

''NO , he's um sleeping.'' his father butted into the conversation.

''well can I hang out with him later at my house ?''

''Um , he kind of doesn't wanna see you anymore.'' What? I know that I did one bad thing last night but I didn't think it would ruin our friendship this quick... I really liked him.

''he's mad at me?''

''we tried to convince him that you were only trying to be a great friend but he just didn't wanna hear it.'' 

I felt extremely heartbroken  , I haven't even known him long enough to be sad but that's exactly what I am. 

''oh ok.'' I quickly ran back inside of my house.

_____________________
Jc's Pov.

I sat on the stairs and I heard my parents tell Kian that I didn't wanna see him anymore. I didn't say that , but what was I supposed to expect? I could never have friends around here. They just lied to him so that means I can never leave this house again and he'll never see me again but I'm sure he won't even remember that I exist especially since he's gonna think that I HATE HIM.