Five.

Kian's Pov.

It's summer and I have no plans isn't that so much fun?  I guess I'll just lay here in my bed and watch Netflix.  I just realized how sad my life is because all of my friends are gone and It's not like I'm in a relationship so I'm just alone. I only have my parents and they plan on going out to dinner tonight and I'm not invited so this just goes to show how lame I really am during the summer time.

''KIAN , GET DOWN HERE.'' my mom yelled from downstairs.

''I'M JACKING OFF MOM.'' I laughed as I laid down on my bed.

''WIPE YOUR HANDS OFF AND COME HERE.'' she shot back at me. You know what she has too much fun with this joking thing. I got out of my bed and went downstairs.  I was being all jumpy so I kind of tripped over the staircase and fell to the floor immediately dying . 

''I need an ambulance.'' I laid on the floor and just stared at my parents who were sitting down , not paying me any attention.

''I'm bleeding , I'm dying , I'm bruised.'' I waited for them to get up and help me but instead they just stared and giggled a little bit.

''Kian , get up.'' my mom told me. I be damned if I get up off of this floor without any help. Somebody better show me some love and concern because I am in a lot of fake pain and I wanna be babified for a minute.

''Kian , I'll buy you some chips.'' my dad tried to bribe me and It fucking worked so I quickly got up and walked over to them and sat down on the edge of the couch.

''what's up?'' 

''I talked to the neighbors and they want you and their son to hang out this weekend.''

''NO , I can't do it , I have a serious disease and I don't wanna give it to him.'' I started faking coughing and falling all over the floor.  I was being overly dramatic but I didn't wanna hang out with him , what if he tries to murder me? I am not about to be on the news.

''Kian , he's a sweet guy.''

''did he talk to you?'' I folded my arms and looked at my mom.

''ok no , but maybe he has a hard time opening up.'' well I don't care about him not being able to open up because I don't wanna be friends with him. He's fucking weird , crazy and he's not normal.. something is definitely wrong with that kid. 

''Kian , you don't have a choice.'' my mom got serious. I hate it when she becomes A REAL MOTHER. I mean she's so cool and she lets me do a lot of things but this is just plain torture and hatred being thrown at me right now , I am very anti-social right now and I don't' wanna have a new friend. I stood up and pouted as I walked into the kitchen.  ''I might blow this damn house up.'' I mumbled before walking back to my room.

''stop having your little white boy tantrums.'' my mom told me.  She really has the best jokes but I'm not trippin.